[REL] Grimarillion v90d

There is 10 000 ways how to seperate item slot compatibility from flavour text, but I can guarantee you nobody will ever do that as it is just a tiny inconvenience.

It’s really not. Item compatibility text is part of the flavor text/description. It’s very simple to check and it can’t be changed by modders anyway.

I think there are still some broken obsolete items that won’t update. Have these been fixed yet?

No. Some can be fixed by going to the salt ring by Jarvis the Hangman at DC and dropping the item there, but there are still some that haven’t been updated yet.

I have a fix pending, I’ve been waiting on the D3 update and now am finishing up on a few things I started working on.

3 Likes

Grim UI Theme support for Grimarillion has finally been added.

Thank you to @ASYLUM101 for the permission.

no mobs in this map both in normal and ultimate mode. cant get waystone for new start character.

Yeah its a known issue, there’s a few maps that don’t work in SR, no idea why - been trying to figure out the source of this bug for months.

To fix this bug, copy your map file from GDX2 (…Grim Dawn/gdx2/resources/levels.arc) and paste it into the mod resources (…Grim Dawn/mods/Grimarillion/resources/). You will lose the hideout but SR will work.

A couple of things I noticed.

Started a new Demon Hunter/Hunting build and I was able to dual wield pistols even before I reached Ballastics skill in DH. I just had the L2 3 points in DH’s mastery bar; no skills at all and no gear that gave me the dual wield ability.

Also the Thrill of the Hunt skill says it can be used with either Hungering Shot or Elemental Strike, but then says “Requires Hungering Shot”. So is it just Hungering or can it be used with Elemental as well?

IIRC, The dual wielding weapons ability is a holdover from Zenith. The mod includes a modification to the player character’s base abilities that enables dual wielding from level one.

Hm, could be. Though Zenith didn’t have the Demon Hunter as one of its masteries so I think it’s a bit strange it would affect that. Still, if it was a general/global ability for all masteries …

Yes it’s been like this since Grimarillion was first created and jiaco was maintaining it…

I just noticed on the map a personal hideout how do i get to it. Its not like the season hideout theres no second boat.

By the DC riftgate there’s a pathway.

tyvm its not very noticeable. I even looked on DC map no show. Did a search here all it gives me is the whole thread for this mod & the season one. so ty got it.

Question about GQ Spirit Mastery:
Ravage with Underworld Pact is active attack replacer and should provide 5% phys resistance:

But when checking the Defense stats, it shows only 4% coming from boots:

I checked both main and off hand and I should have 9% phys resistance, right?

Are you sure that

1. you are using Ravage as your default attack
  2. you checked your stats after attacking something to gain the Ravage buff

It works for me. My physical resist goes from 30 + whatever the value of Underworld Pact is, I tested ranks 1-8 and it’s fine on all those.

I see, it’s a temporary buff, thanks for explaining

Hi, yesterday i made a character which uses spears. So far i am level 31 and so far i got zero spear drops. I must gamble for them for scrap from Pelanis forgrmaster.

Unlucky. 🤷