Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

My industry zone has more a block-build per type. ~400 people.

Sidequest; can the UI overlay for buildings be disabled?

1 Like

f2

2 Likes

Experiencing some late game decision making, nice challenge.

2 Likes

Just learned about the Camara MOD, my city in total.

4 Likes

Very clean!

1 Like

hm, can you tell me more about this MOD? this mod seem to be very helpful

Welcome to Clover Town

18 Likes

ficou show…muito criativo

The Farms for 860 people and the production.

The Main Town - next one, too.

And the nex expansion to get more clay, resources and experience the game with different housing locations. Sadly my Wagon died - the third settlement would need 10 times the years to get build.

2 Likes

Dear Raiders,

Walking through a little bit of shallow water might just kill you.

Here are my few screens.

2 Likes

Out of Job just wandering.

How to activate this camera

Plz guys need help.
Why my entertainment center is fixed on 48% been 10 years same percentage?

Either entertainment is broken or there is a mechanic in it that we don’t understand yet.

1 Like

Or need more pubs/theatres. Your TC looks like it’s at T4 so you should be able to upgrade your theatre for a start.

1 Like

my first city. I made two walls between which there are fields and ugly buildings (hunting, fishing, mud, gathering). I wanted to make sure that inside the walls there was a clean city with beautiful buildings.

I separated the road to the city and the field with a line of trees, so that the dust from the wagons would not accumulate in the fields. When I showed this to my wife, she was very surprised at how smart the game is, and demands that everything be clean. I told her that I came up with it myself, lol

we pull ugly fishing over the wall

residential area

work zone

transport logistics

I also fenced the trash with trees so that the smell would not go far into the city (I peeped from the top of our forum how these buildings were made and I also repeated)

I specifically placed the barracks facing the residential area, so that when they see such a hulk, the residents understand why they pay so many taxes

waiting for patches :ghost:

8 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes