Cold fw battlemage upd. 18.03.22 (see first post for more information)

does it stack with maiven sphere?

Yes but multiplicatively so currently you get 80% damage if you add Menhir you’ll receive
0.8 x 0.85 = 0.68 = 68% damage

12% or 12 / 85 ~ 14% less damage taken relatively

If you want you could test it standing on Aether Ground if it works to see if it consumes less with Menhir + Maiven in comparison to just Maiven.

ok lets try to rebuild, with starpact i have 78k dps… lets see
probably have not enough bits ))

Imo even if DPS calc shows less (due to having 50% cold less more example) I’d say it’s more in reality
because again 120 over 3 seconds = 40 tick per second

140 cast like 2.5 times per second is like 350 per second. 50% more Cold damage should be better than this.

I need to farm a bit before convert to new build give me 15-20minutes

Better use damage kill time or DPS counters such as Grim Internals or the one in-game How to measure your DPS using the in-game meter trick, GI not needed not sure how feasible it is to measure such changes though

???

You forgot 1 thing I mentioned in the description in the thread

to those that don’t know - you don’t need to mod the game
creating an empty folder in **Grim Dawn/Mods** is enough

Btw if you like it I have a program that can toggle this window on / off (on a chosen keybind).
But if using a program for DPS measurement perhaps just Grim Internals is better although it might be harder to get to know to.

ty dont need
and this dps doesnt count fighting spirit

It does. I think it measure damage that you really dealt to monsters. Including everything.

dont understand it. so 20%+15%=32%?

I have not physical actually 50%+50%conversion

I’m improving little by little, now I’m doing SR until I get the blueprints I need

Bulwark has flat Physical as a skill which is 100% converted that’s why I mean.
And btw your 100% Phys to Cold on conduit is the main and working conversion here so you don’t even need those global Phys to Cold conversions now.

you mean that flat phys increased by my increasing phys dmg then converted and increasing at cold.

And btw your 100% Phys to Cold on conduit is the main and working conversion here so you don’t even need those global Phys to Cold conversions now.

thats I dont understand
ok looks like understand, all my skills are cold now

All you Physical damage you have (on any skill or gear) currently you deal only with Forcewave.
Conduit has mod to Forcewave that has priority overanything and converts all of FW Physical damage to Cold
so currently it happens that this conduit is all you need for Physical to Cold conversion.

so will I scale with phys dmg and cold or only cold? (IM stupid sorry)
or you mean that I dont need 50%conversion phys>cold on scythe?

I currently see that w/o amulet I still do only cold damage with forcwave