The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Dog on flames isn’t barbecue, but hot dog. Now if you order one, you might be disappointed, they served you only the dog’s tail :face_with_monocle:

Hellhound remodel in Patch 1.1.5.0

Now it is a puppy and you get 3 or 4 (hopefully)

I’m surprised you thought it would be appropriate. It wasn’t.

how about this?

Nature in action. As far as I know setting animals on fire is a criminal offense in the States as mentioned in the forum rules.

“Do not discuss drugs or criminal activities prohibited by law in the United States.”

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/faq

Jaywalking is a crime too, right? :thinking:

Have you checked this thread What kind of music are you listening to? for “illegal” lyrics too? :rofl: Loads of songs that are pro-drugs in there

Guys, I am all up for derailing stuff, and myself have done it on occasion, but would love it if discussions relating to forum rules can be done in a separate topic if needed :blush:

1 Like

Malawiglenn was talking about jaywalking and the jay is birb :bird: , so its on topic.

To no go to waste #buff :dog: 2019

:scream:

#BuffHounds2019

I’m enjoying the basic conjurer build, lvl 61 Elite, did everything on Veteran (new Veteran) deathless including the notorious FG’s FK and the big baddie himself, think it proves the power of the build. However I have some doubts on devotions’ path: after Sailor’s, why we’re going to Solemn Watcher, while we could go Blue-Ishtak-Watcher-Tree? Taking taunt early on could be nice.
And what’s the way to switch Dodo to Birbs? I mean, those rings isn’t that easy to get…
Thank you for the guide, had pleasure to read it!

Solemn watcher provides yellow points. Without it you will have to get the points from somewhere else for Ishtak.

Without those rings, there are no Birbs. Since Bysmiel’s trinkets is required to have 2 familiars.

Yup, my bad, I meant Yellow-Ishtak-Watcher-respec Yellow-Tree. Kinda hard to ask around about devotions with Grimtools being down.

If you can get the devo points required, feel free. I just mapped out the devotion path as I did to make it easier to follow for new players.
Tier 1 devo - Tier 2 devo - Tier 3 devo

1 Like

Ok, so remember when I said that I will no longer be focusing on the Crucible, expect my builds to be in the 8-9 min range from now on. (Unless Crucible gets massively nerfed or Pets get massively buffed :yum:)

For example, Fluffy Squishy Lazy version (1.1.4.1):

Bleed Pet Conjurer coming soonTM

(As soon as GT comes back up that is)

Will O Wisp will be getting another update too.

EDIT: Also, Ret Warlord is going to make a comeback too, even lazier than before :stuck_out_tongue:

Added a new bleed based pet Conjurer to the list :blush:

What should I expect from a budget build like Dodo? Can it run SR 60-66 as recommended, or he meant to farm troves and some other easier stuff?

They can all run 65-66 on Normal.

1 Like

Just to prove viability - I’ve finished Elite vanilla+AoM+FG with zero deaths (jeez, I should have run HC), Conjurer 84 lvl atm. I’m aiming at Fluffy Squishy since I have M.Beastcaller hat recipe already and more or less enough of resources to transmute for the full set (I miss 3 of 4 pieces of Birbs’ set anyway so probably should complete M.Beastcaller for now). Yet another question: the main reason of using Cataclysm’s Eye offhand is a combo of +1 to all skills, chunk of hps and chaos res? Diviner’s Codex looks good damage-wise but it’s probably deceptive being only offensive.
Oh, and should I post grimtools link to my toon, just to provide some basic look on a leveling for those who might be interested/sceptical?

Btw, this is also a viable option: Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer
(Bleed based offensive oriented Beastcaller pet conjurer without Bys Trinkets)

Cat’s Eye provides that +1, chaos res and also Stun res. I am not a fan of Diviner’s codex, even on Diviner builds :stuck_out_tongue:

My other choice would probably be a well rolled Bound Wraith or M. Channeling Orb

And feel free to link your build, we must spread the glory of Pets to all corners of Cairn by any means necessary image