[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Yep, still does it on other characters, and after deleting the .ini. I am using grimarillion, Do you think there is a compatibility issue with that?

Ok cool for mentioning this up maybe thats the issue
Try running a normal game campaign to make sure it will help tremendously to hunt down the issue

I just ran for a bit on main campaign and I can confirm it’s working fine. So it’s not working with grimarillion. I also tested in Grimtasia and it does work fine, so it appears to be specifically a grimarillion compatibility problem.

Just updated to the latest version and have been having crashing issues every time I load up. I’ll be doing a farm run and the game will just freeze up with no lag or any warning. Time seems to vary from load up to crash. Was about 20 minutes in to my game and 10 minutes in the last two crashes, the others are varying times. Using the same options from the previous versions (been using GI for quite some time now without issues). I’m running the 64 bit client. If I can give anything that’d help figure out what could be causing this, I’d be more than happy to help as this mod is awesome and I’d love to get this fixed up. Also, I’m not running any other mods, just GI.

Could I use this tool with CODEX version?

Think that sums it up, don’t you?

No way ofc

Due to the reroll of the forum I’m posting it again.

On the picture right here; https://gyazo.com/b93cd9b427905c260d5bb744fd05c8b6 I’m showing my lootfilter issue.

I’ve attempted to resize them letters in a document, but that didn’t really help me.
I don’t know what causes the issue where it says tag not found instead of lootfilter settings etc etc (You guys that aint having this issue probably know more than me about what it should say)

Is there any way I could fix this?

Update your Item-Filter

I can’t reproduce the crashes. Where did you do the farm run and what skills are u using?
I would be the best if you could send me your char, so I can do a farm run at the same location as you do with your char.

I feel superstupid right now, but they must have updated the filter between 1-10mins after I downloaded it lol because the error was there the entire time x)

Mega thanks lmao. Also forgot it was 2 separate things. I guess that’s what u get for doing shit too late x)

Check the Q&A next time if you see no response we have a lot of things covered there too :wink:

I have now installed the Confugurator for 1.x. Unfortunately, I see the whole window shifted, all settings overlap, you can not see anything. Is that due to the screen resolution?

thanks

DPI scaling is not supported
Literally 2 pages ago,try these

Q: The Configurator fonts and everything in there looks weird,what is the problem?
A: It has to do with the scaling issues the window has try these for now:
—> Right-click the GI AND shortcut/program -> properties -> compatibility -> Change high DPI settings -> tick Override high DPI scaling behavior -> set it to Application.
—> Do the above steps on the 64bit exe of Grim Dawn into the /x64bit folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\x64)
—> Disable scaling in windows or/and in your GFX’s software

I believe I did & that’s where I found how to change the size of the texture for the loot-filter, but that was all I found, however, I wasn’t in the right state of mind, so I’m most deffo to blame for that miss :L

mhh thanks for the tip, unfortunately that did not help me. The bars are still unreadable

are you using any scaling?

Windows 7 https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/get-a-better-view-in-windows-7-by-adjusting-dpi-scaling/
Windows 10 https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-high-dpi-settings-classic-apps-windows-10-april-2018-update

Check these and report back when you can

mhh yes i use Win10 with scaling 150%, thats the Problem?

Thanks for your tips I tried, unfortunately it does not help. I set the scaling in Win10 to 100%, then the ads were correct and I could make the settings. So often I do not have to change there so hopefully ^ ^

Thank you anyway

Just as an update in case anyone else is running into this, I’m pretty sure it’s narrowed down to the cloud save situation. I was running grim dawn with cloud saves enabled and starting GI after. If I start GI normally so it has no cloud saving, the game works fine. Just going to wait until cloud saves are fixed outright in the mod to run with them otherwise again as I’d rather play with GI than cloudsaves :slight_smile: Thanks for the help!