[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

dont want anything, i didnt expect he would tell the truth haha.
the filesize check doesnt need to be in there imo,its prob the only reason it needs to be updated everytime a new patch gets released.

You’re wrong!

Who didn’t tell the truth? Me? Sorry to disappoint you if it was me, but I don’t have pirated software for anything on my PC. I prefer to support the people who made this great game for us to play. Since you won’t, goodbye. See you when you have a legit copy.

what did you use to code gi? i tried to dcp it and have a look myself but its not recognized by the tools i tried.

good for u.

I don’t seem to be getting through to you about leaving. So let’s see if another mod will make it clearer to you.

If I see another post from you you’ll be banned.

ban me? for asking questions? where does it say i need a legit copy to post here? im asking about a 3rd party free tool! not about the game itself.

if you don’t see the problem with using pirated software, then posting on the games official forums, I feel bad for you.

it would be like me coming to your house and stealing your computer then asking you how to use the software on it.

i see, so far i don’t use any other mod but now i decided to don’t use cloud storage and start it simple with GI. :slight_smile:

ok, thx for your answers and gj on the mod. :slight_smile:

• I’ve gone so far as to buy copies of the base-game for friends when it goes on sale…

This is a small company, not EA/Ubisoft. You’re stealing from hard-working people; who frankly have gone above and beyond for us.

tips hat once again to the creators of this wonderful tool

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

heya everyone.

i just realized that running this tool, while its super convinient and improves the experience by a lot, it causes stuttering.
be it when entering a new zone, in combat or running around turning the camera. mostly due to combat or when enemies are nearby tho.

i tested 3 different zones with and w/o GI. all of them had several situations of minor/major stutters while there were no at all without the tool.

i did have dps, buffs deactivated - so only healthbars, debuffs shown.
both executables running in 64bit, both with /d3d9 /nocommit .

any ideas?

have you enabled DPS meter etc? they drain lots of resources
Try using the CPU affinity tho from here https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36036

About the matter of Pirating etc actually i had many times downloaded Pirated version of games but soon after playing i found myself buying them if i liked them

thanks for your response, but i found the issue now. in the GD.exe i already did the “no fullscreen optimizations” trick which i did not for the GI.exe.
that actually was the difference.

so for anybody having issues with stutters, try it out. it was not listed in the many existing posts about fixing perfomance issues here.

cheers

btw: careful guys, GD just got an 23mb update

Son of a…

Looking forward to the usual prompt update :cool:

If you’re using Steam and want to keep using GI, I recommend changing its update priority from “Always keep this game up to date” to “Only update this game when I launch it.”
Steam library -> right click Grim Dawn -> Properties -> Updates tab

That way you can keep playing with GI if you don’t launch the official .exe since you’re not launching the actual game.

Thank you sir. Good to know in the future!

Seems the patch hasn’t had any effect on GI, can still use it as usual.

Yepp, just tested it and like the person above me, this works with the current patch.

Also tested, works!!! :slight_smile: