[Tool] Grim Internals

Ah, I’m an idiot. I didn’t launch it before opening the game.

It’s all good now.

1 Like

Hi for some reason I am still getting the not compatible error and double checked version and the patch. Please help! I also ran as administrator.

Have you downloaded from the 2nd link?

if you updated GD correctly to patch 9.7 (it’s possible to not update proper if ex on GoG)
you want the bottom version that says “playtest”

i’ve been trying to use this to play dom crucible multiplayer with my gf, but whenever we try to connect to one another, we get an error about our database versions being different. does anyone have a fix?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

GI shouldn’t have any effect on that so yes, check that you’re both on the same version AND that you both have the same parts of the game. If you/she only has the base game then you/she will need to disable any epxansions to be able to play together.

or

@GlockenGerda you going to update the OP with the latest 1.1.9.7 GI link? It’s been out of playtesting for a while now.

1 Like

Does the 1.1.9.7 PT version work on GoG?

Reason I’m asking is, hypothetically, if Glocken has stop supporting GI’s… At least I could download the GoG standalone installer for 1.1.9.7 now and keep it as a backup…

It’ll be a saddddddddddd day if/when Grim Internals no longer works with GD :frowning:

• Is there any chance Darkstalix could continue to update it (if Glocken were willing to “pass the reigns”, so to speak???)

TLDR: WE MISS YOU GLOCKEN!! COME BACKKKK :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I´m using latest GD GoG version with GI.

1 Like

GrimCam no longer seems to work with Grim Internals (x64) v1.107 PT for GD Public Playtest Patch v1.1.9.7
Anyone else noticed this? Any way to fix this?

the link to the latest GI version is in the OP. It’s still labeled as playtest so that’s misleading but it is the correct version for GD v1.1.9.7

Where? I don’t see it in the opening post at all.

my bad, it says

but when you click that link it leads to a post that has the latest download link. Which is still labeled as PT so it’s twice misleading :woozy_face:

1 Like

works for me just fine, you probably messed something up :thinking:

all I did was update GI (as in, overwrite the old files with the new ones)

Have you rechecked everything already? Both config files? Is GrimCam.dll there? Since it’s working for me we have to assume it’s something on your side.

1 Like

Looks like usegrimcamdll set itself to false for some reason. I didn’t do it, that’s for sure. But now that I set it to true again it’s working. Thanks for reminding me to check the config :blush:

2 Likes

Shoot, I couldn’t play this game anymore without Grimcam. Vanilla Screenshots look like a chess game to me now, so straight downward.

Can you show me some example screenshots of the game with Grim Cam?

I play with only a minor lowered tilt, but your view extends a lot by it.

Zooming out extremely: You start to understand how Fort Icon actually looks
Zooming in extremely: You begin to notice all those myriads of details on armor pieces, that you just were forced to ignore before, and all the GD-sketch-artists’ work would have been for nothing.

Honestly it’s best to try it yourself. I like GrimCam but I stopped using it long ago because you lose the fluidity of the default camera motion, which I didn’t like.

For screenshots and the like tho it’s good to have.