[Tool] Grim Internals

I don’t know, I always used only a few features and these days I use even fewer, for example I teleport using the command line.

Same, I don’t use a 10th of the functionality that a lot of other people do (like DPS info etc)

All the stuff I care about seems to be working just fine so I guess I’ll just “count my blessings” :wink:

Thanks as always man

1 Like

GrimCam still works with testversion 1.2 btw

2 Likes

awww such a shame :frowning:

Is there a list of these commands so i don’t have to bother, I just did a fresh computer install for some reason it didn’t copy grimillion

Console Commands Reference ask if you have a problem with some command because I tested a lot of them

Thank you I’m going to check these out! Question do they disable achievements?

I don’t know, I’ve never done achievements but probably not.

for me, most essential is GrimCam support. Translates in having better Zoom and Angle Range.

GrimCam is compatible with both v1.1.9.8 and the v1.2 playtest. Install the latest version from nexusmods and start the game via GrimCam.exe. Only downside is that it’s still 32bit.

2 Likes

does it work with GoG version too? (since the offsets are usually/sometimes different in steam/gog v.)

1 Like

I don’t know, no one has reported it yet.

then i gonna report now: it crashes :confused:

Incorrect report I think, it works but ncience tested the hotfix 1 .dll with not hotfixed 1.1.9.8 Grim Dawn

Incorrect report I think, it works but ncience tested the hotfix 1 .dll with not hotfixed 1.1.9.8 Grim Dawn

before stating assumptions you should def wait for my answer.
i tested it vs the latest version available on gog for dl date of yesterday. should be safe to assume under normal circumstances that they managed to put the hotfix there.
does the hotfix show as such on starting screen or just 1198?

edit: yes, its still not hotfixed 1198 on gogs offline downloader.
the GI dll for 1198 non hotfix works with the gog version.

Can help me please
I have the newest Gog version 1.1.9.8.
I really don’t know how to get griminternals to work, Can anyone describe to me how it works with the gog version?
thanks

• download Grim Internals for 1.1.9.7 from the 1st post and install it properly

• check out my 2 recents posts with a modfied DLL file (one is for 1.1.9.8 with hotfix another is for 1.1.9.8 w/o hotfix)

• for each of these posts

• download modified dll and replace the one on 1.1.9.7 install and try if it works

• one of them should work

With both dll files
always write …cant not found Grim exe
I extractet griminternal in my grimdown folder ans overwrite the old dll from the zip file (original)

1 Like

Did you have Steam turned on? It needs to be already launched on before you launch Grim Internals because this message pops out. If not / you’re not sure, try again with these 2 dlls while having Steam turned on

Seems correct to me.

i have not the steam version…i have the gog version

2 Likes