[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Oh yup that works, thank you!

Glad to hear that it helped. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m from russian community of “grimers”. Yesterday i’ve made a tutorial video about GI. I suggest to add a sound for nemesis alerts. For example, famous beginning of Beethoven 5th symphony (ta-da-da-daa, ta-da-da-daaaa) as i done in this video on 9:35 youtube.com/watch?v=-mTVPoOvGnc
Thx for this mod, hope you’ll like my idea

yeh i wouldnt mind a sound notification for the alert but even if Glocky does this he will create a non copyrighted sample i suppose so he doesnt have any issues?
Also i like the boom sound when you reach max lvl :]

Hello, thank you for making the tutorial video; so GI is becoming more and more popular!

I like your idea (“ta-da-da-daa, ta-da-da-daaaa”) :smiley:

Update v1.68

I can’t attach the file anymore, it’s too big, so I uploaded it to Google Drive.

• Added: Crucible Map Selection (in Configurator)
  • Optional: User-Defined Legendary Item Drop Sound and Nemesis-Alert Sound

How to use your own legendary item dropsound:
You can use any wav file, but it must have the name “LegendaryDrop.wav” and you must copy it
to [Grim Dawn Installation Dir]/Settings/sound/LegendaryDrop.wav

Do the same for the Nemesis-Alert sound (if you want):
Create a wav file, rename it to “NemesisAlert.wav” and copy it
to [Grim Dawn Installation Dir]/Settings/sound/NemesisAlert.wav

And don’t forget to copy the folder _GrimInternalsData (included in the v1.68 update) to your [Grim Dawn Installation Dir]!

NB: I’m not often here at the forum anymore, but I’ll try to update this tool as soon as possible
when a new Grim Dawn patch arrives.

Yes, the radius is smaller to prevent accidental autopickup, so you can preserve it for later use.

Also, how does the Nemesis alter works exactly?, I need to be in the same area as the nemesis spawns or…

I check the OnAddToWorld() function, so every time a nemesis is added to the world it triggers the nemesis alert notification.

Interesting, I still sometimes get an alert for Moosilauke after I killed him, or if I reenter an area where I killed a Nemesis. Happens far less ofter than it used to though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the update, unexpected and highly appreciated.

The crucible map selector is probably gonna make a lot of people cry. :smiley:

I forgot to mention:

if you want add a specific particle effect to the dropped legendary item,
copy and rename the created .pfx file to [Grim Dawn Installation Dir]/Settings/fx/particlesystems/items/pfx_lootsparkle04.pfx

Here is how it could looks like ( .pfx file is from the famous mod Reign of Terror by Ram).

Perhaps I should check if the nemesis is already dead… :wink:

Thanks for the update, unexpected and highly appreciated.

The crucible map selector is probably gonna make a lot of people cry. :smiley:

Yeah, I got a request to implement it; hope it works fine; couldn’t done much testing sadly :confused:

No worries mate, we´re gonna test the shit out of this feature, promise! :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice, now all you need to do is provide us with that .pfx file, pretty please. :undecided: Most of us don´t even know what a .pfx file is, or have some stashed away somewhere.

Very nice, now all you need to do is provide us with that .pfx file, pretty please. :undecided: Most of us don´t even know what a .pfx file is, or have some stashed away somewhere.

Thank the gods. Will spread the Crucible news and send all the complainers here. :smiley:

Wooow. I can’t express all my gratitude using just words. You’re the best, man!

I love you

Great! This is the function that many users have been waiting for.

Thanks, Medea! Nice support! :slight_smile:

I see you like it! :smiley:

I updated the localization file so now all text for the InfoBox can translated to your preferred language.

@FOE I attached the german localization file for you with the already translated new tags (line 65 and beyond);
feel free to change it (you can do it better than me, I guess :p)

I wish I could, but I didn’t make the .pfx file, so best would be to ask the author (Ram) if he could send it to you! I’m sorry! :frowning: