⭐ Top 20 Softcore builds, ft. HC approved section from RektbyProtoss! [1.2.0.5] (An Onion)

from my perspective
it’s not just mirror and panetti
it’s everything
Ghoul, Turtle, Crab, Giant’s Blood, Nulli, Tempest
Star Pact is better defensively, the crit bonus on Stormcaller is the “greedy” offensive choice, both are totally doable
*i tend to switch to Stormcaller because i’m not as concerned with softcore deaths personally :sweat_smile:

only applies to single WD source btw

1 Like

Oh yeah, devotions are affected by that too… Man I’m rusty!

That makes perfect sense, thanks! :slight_smile:

Ah yeah, that too… I assumed it would be applied to the totems too, but they have no weapon damage… It’s coming back to me now :stuck_out_tongue:

Most importantly it’s Storm Totem. Faster you re-deploy it faster it applies fresh stackable dot. I am not even sure Stormcaller Pact is better offensively here.

you’re already casting 6/max totems per summon so there is no additional stacking there via star pact

Of course there is, more cdr means you are deploying new totem party faster meaning you are stacking more electrocute.

you don’t stack electrocute infinitely from recasting totems over and over

I can’t believe I have to explain this concept but here goes: with more CDR you can redeploy more totems before the dot from the first one expires, it’s pretty simple.

Seems easy enough :smiling_face_with_tear:

Actually you (sorta) do.
Each Player-scaled pet counts as a different source for DoT stacking. (The basis of the first build I ever posted)
Not only the 6 you have stack with one another, but the 6 previous ones, and the next 6 too if they have time to attack before the first 6’s DoT fade out…

I didn’t think of that at first, but it makes sense.

Living my username and cannot figure out the devotion path for the Evoker Saboteur. I have Jackal, Viper, Raven Fox, Hawk, Toad, Rhowans all complete yet I’m just short of being able to move to anything else. One purple short of Hyrian which would allow me to move to Amatok. Point in Crossroads already. I’ve been over this and can’t find any incompletes. What am I missing?

reason i said it didn’t stack is couple years ago i did a pet dot stacking test, using GI; which showed player scaled pet dot stacking capped out relatively fast even with 1000% duration increase (you can’t obtain this much ingame), which ex for blade spirit amounted to about 1 summon’s extra worth then(or 100k dps for that setup)
but, after the discussion with Lee i did a quick retest with DPYes quickly showing pet dot stacking did keep going on the dps meter, rather starkly so this time, incl blade spirit

2 Likes

do tier1’s first, then tier2s, using temporary filler devos as necessary, then refund the fillers after doing t2s and lastly fill in tier3s, this way all devo paths can always be made
so here you do
1 red crossroad 1 purple cross road
take Toad, Viper, Jackal
take hawk, fox, raven
use Wraith temporily
now take crown, murmur, hyrian, amatok
remove purple crossroad and wraith
take Yugol and Torch

2 Likes

You don’t need this exact combination of affixes tho, I meant easy as in easy to drop two good affixes with relevant % cold damage.

The chance of getting Reaper’s on the medal is reasonably high, when you roll a rare prefix (50% of drops). Afte that you have at least frostbire, readiness and attack as viable suffix options. There are other good affix combos like aggressive/stalwart of the winter storm. Reaper’s has no gatekeeping stats on it like cc res.

2 Likes

where is this table from?

@modal 's tool

1 Like

Thank you. This worked.

4 Likes

Sounds good on paper, but Reaper’s not only gives +2 to Execution but %OA and the much needed Chaos res. And Winter Storm only gives Elemental res which this build already has more than enough of. So unfortunatly you really have to compensate somewhere else without the Reaper’s prefix

But just aiming for Reaper’s (without a specific suffix) is ok ~2%

not super complicated
the winterstorm suffix is greedy optinal; because the build has everything else covered
because it’s a pure dmg bonus surplus it means it’s also fully interchangeable with anything useable