V1.1.4.0 Preview

Holy… my god that’s an amazing patch! <3

Thank you Crate!!!

I’m pretty sure most people will see some type of improvement with this patch :smile:

All these changes look amazing, but I have some questions…

With regard to the changes in the crafting UI is there any chance we will now be able to click on a required item for a recipe and be taken to that recipe in the crafting UI? For example:

If I were to click on Conflagration as shown above could it take me to Conflagration in the list?

Secondly since there is now an interface options menu would you guys consider adding a menu selector in there for the main menu? While I love the new menus that came out with each expansion sometimes my nostalgic side yearns to see one of the earlier ones.

Otherwise awesome stuff and I can’t wait to try it all out! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Unfortunately that is not how it works. Using Zantai’s screenshot above:

All it does is search whatever tab you happen to be in and displays results for the selected tab.

Thank you Crate for this upcoming update. It’s going to be awesome :smiley:

Hopefully this one, so I stop dying a little inside every time none of the mine land anywhere near the targeted area.

1 Like

Thanks crate. Looks great!!
BTW, don’t forget to work on GD2 after you guys have done with the last rogue dungeon. :wink:

Oh. My. God.

Wow, what a pleasant surprise! That’s more QoL than I ever expected. Now the only reason to use GrimInternals would be the support for GrimCam but that’s just a gimmick, not really needed for anything but screenshots and the occasional Blitz across half the map :stuck_out_tongue:

Many thanks to GlockenGerda for all the work that went into GI, and ofc to Crate for their continued support and dedication to my favorite game. You guys rock! :heart_eyes:

Holy. Shit. :metal:x100

Totally agree on the Crafting Filter. I think I stopped breathing for about three minutes. :smiley: Don’t worry I’m okay, though, had applied some Deathwhisper Ointment so I got through it.

Thank You CRATE… You are the best!!

You are %100 correct!
Welcome to the forums too!

Please please please include the borders for your item ui popup or put some atleast scrollbar in the set item with augment and components.

1 Like

Great work!! It seems “damage taken analysis” not yet an option… Still need GI a lot…

This patch is sounding really nice! Some great work here by Crate Entertainment :>

#alivegame

Kick ass work!! skill FX update looks nice i can see this game looking fresh over the years, the character could use some of that magic FX, thank you for the great support.

Is this a real life or is this just fantasy? Can’t believe my eyes. Especially about Crafting Search feature! You made me happy Crate. Thanks a lot for your hard work. Best devs ever!

I’ll have to see how I feel about that once it comes out but… I already don’t like the AOM and FG content nearly as much as the base game content because even with 80+% resists all over, things wreck you and you die quickly and are constantly standing around waiting for DOTs to stop, etc. Hopefully I won’t have to start sticking with an old patch. :frowning:

i was dead with Happiness when i see “Crafting Search”. tnx a lot guys.