V1.1.9.1 Discussion

I couldn’t agree more on AQC.
Scaling buff and/or adding nice modifiers would definitely help.
Big love to AQC please!

A big part of that is that Blitz is a 2-node skill whereas Shadow Strike/Vire’s Might are 3-node skills, with one of them being dedicated to giving the skill baked-in CDR. There’s very little reason to seek out Blindside bonuses in gear to hardcap it either compared to Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends/Volcanic Stride so for all-intents and purposes, Blitz’s main damage just comes from 1-node meaning it uses substantially less skill points than it’s brothers.

It’s something I discussed before some of the minor Blitz buffs (like reducing the cooldown from 3.8s to 3.5s) but it seems like they don’t want to make Blitz into another encompassing movement spammable like Vire’s Might/Shadow Strike:

Just a small request: can you please, at least, increase Loghorrean’s Corruption drop rate to 100%?
Farming for one good drop takes a lot of time: drop rate is around 66%, it doesn’t seem to be affected by smart loot (since the piece can be used on several builds with several damage types), the monster is at the end of a long dungeon so it takes a lot of time to reach its trove, it’s not under a “dangerous domain” (so no increased chance of getting rare affixes) and it doesn’t drop from crucible/SR.
So an increase on drop rates (and on quality drops) would be welcome.

8 Likes

personally i feel like a lot of boss green/unique MIs could do with a bump in drop rate
stuff that feel “extra” RNGesus, like loxmere, that doesn’t have a guaranteed drop on frost stabber, despite not even being a 100% spawn himself, is just… :persevere:

and i get it could possibly be viewed as potentially being too easy farm getting affixes legit, but as a an ex there was a guy on steam forum farming a boss like over 900x, just to get an okay affix, not even a good or desired/“BiS” one…
it just seems a little heavy on the grind in a couple of places where you don’t have “guaranteed” drop rate, combined with a “wonky” big affix pool

^further this “bad RNG” might be compounded in some boss instances where they don’t even scale to maximum and can still drop their 84 variant (also mentioned in another post)

2 Likes

I would prefer if the ones from the roguelikes would have at least 100% drop rate - as it is not for free to even enter the area

6 Likes

Until it’s too late and I remembered.
I’d like to see more support archetype build items.
Main support set is the Apothecary (the Augur). It provide combos with Soldier, Occultist or Inquisitor. But at least Demolitionist and Shaman also could be used in support builds.
the first thing i want to suggest is Mythical
Frizzick’s Utility Pack
also add more field command granted modifiers and +squad tactics items
and it will be great if add Dawnshard medal (including illusion)

1 Like

Why? The set is pretty ok. Although I agree, some Physical Resistance is needed since its main source - the Shield slot - is blocked. Maybe remove Constitution bonus from chest and add 4-6% Phys Res instead? :thinking: Or 10% bonus on full set and reduce % Health?

Minor pistol request as I see if physical tactician cuts the mustard yet

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11693

Can the physical to vitality conversion (can’t remember if just added in 1.1.9 or not) be removed from Bysmiel Handcannon? Not expecting it to outpace a second Havoc but with vitality damage and vitality+physical % bonuses, I’d argue it doesn’t need the conversion for base damage type while not having the conversion allows it (and the proc really) to be used with physical focus and gladiator distinction.

Alt; give us full vitality cadence options

1 Like

with the changes to Scales, “to dissuade Scales meta”(or something), i wonder if it could be possible/worthy to add 3% ADCtH to Unknown Soldier’s 4th or 5th node?
right-side devo paths feel a little… “short” on accessible ADCtH sometimes, and toad can be expensive to get, only benefiting 3 purples for 4pts, when most right-side devos have 0 green affinity cost
-and it seems like it could be “thematically in line” with the soldier devo as the proc grants a smidge ATCtH too; while not being so super easy/“free” to get on the 4th/5th node to be “exploited” as some sort of sustain meta :thinking:

58 posts were split to a new topic: AAR vs FoI Discussion

I recently made a build with the following off-hand Mythical Skull of Gul’Amash
and it seems to be missing something:

I suggest the following buff so that it’s less annoying in the inventory screen:
Screenshot%20(389)

2 Likes

Having theorycrafted, made and played with a Cold/Vitality Drain Essence Reaper the past few days, I have some suggestions to make to improve Gravetouch, a shield that I have very rarely seen talked about on the forums and only seen used maybe once. I have been building and playing dual damage builds since last year and it’s a different way to play for sure. Fun, but not for everyone (or every class)!

These are the changes I would suggest:

1. Remove the Lightning support (Damage % and the RR on VoS) - I have no idea how this would be used as the only skill on the item with Lightning Damage is Soulfire from EoR and you would want to convert all damage on EoR to Cold using Chillheart or Rimetongue chestpiece or even convert it to Vitality with Morgoneth set…

2. Increase Cold/Vitality RR on VoS to -15% each - All supported class combos are single RR classes and Ill Omen/Rumor need to spread, so effect is not constant.

3. Add “2 Meter Target Area to Veil of Shadow” - Increase application of RR to make more consistent. Damage from DE is low already, anything interrupting casting drops Damage/Life Leech. And monsters running around confused from Ill Omen don’t get the effect…

4. Remove “30% Vitality Damage converted to Cold Damage to Drain Essence” - This shield is the lesser cousin of Speaker of the Dead which you should use for full Cold DE with Chillwhisper for great effect. Having this conversion removes the ability to use it for Vitality DE or hybrid Cold/Vitality DE.

5. Add “-30% (or maybe 50%) Skill Energy Cost to Drain Essence” - Energy is a huge problem when using a shield with DE. The +4 Energy regen on the shield can help, but it is brutal even when trying to bump up the regen and using 8/12 Phantasmal Armor and Scales to get Energy. The only time Energy isn’t a problem is in boss fights, but there you need to worry about the poor single target damage output of DE instead (that’s another problem).

Making these changes would help with this item’s identity in my opinion. Here’s the character file if anybody wants to play it: _Eternal Hunger.zip (1.0 MB)

===========================

Also, can we please get 3-5% Physical Resistance added somewhere on the Morgoneth set? Unless you’re going Dual Blades or Might of the Bear, it is very, very difficult to get with this set. It’s rough enough not to have any Attack/Cast speed with Morgoneth…

2 Likes

Yes, please add the Fire/Burn Damage as previously requested as it’s strange the Darkblaze Source is missing it.

Also, as I mentioned in a suggestion thread months ago, please change the Vitality to Fire conversion to Vitality to Chaos conversion as most (if not all) posted Darkblaze builds are Chaos focused and the converted damage is a damage loss.

For example, my Fire/Chaos Darblaze Pyromancer is fine with it (it adds very little), but it literally gives my Vitality/Chaos Darkblaze Pyromancer a ~20% damage loss and from that amulet conversion alone. If this was Vitality to Chaos it would not get in the way of using the Darkblaze set for hybrid characters. Also, converting to Chaos may help other builds like using SoC/Oblivion combo.

Also giving it global lightning to cold would be very nice

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yes I will repeat again. It is my chance after all . Please make the radius on Crypstalker the proc at least 7m+. 5m just doesn’t have any sense for a pet build.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/13915

2 Likes

Or I have an idea, since that item drops like candy from totems, it would be fun if the game had a skill similar like “iron golem” in diablo 2, where you summon a pet out of an item… hmmm

1 Like

Capture%201

Well, since the last update, I have squares instead of letters with accent (éàâôï…). I launch the game in French.

If any Devs are listening…

UPDATE (03/13/21) : No more problem, don’t know why. I’m playing on GeForceNOW, maybe that was the problem.

Only since last update? All my skillbar hotkeys (2-0 specifically) in the English version of the game do not take the numbers on the keys into consideration and instead go by the Czech accented characters (ě, š, č, etc.) on them, so my whole skill bar is just labelled with white squares like that. BUT it has been like this for me since I bought the game in vanilla. If it would be possible to do something about that, I’d definitely appreciate it. Didn’t know things like character recognition changed between patches, so there might be hope for me yet.

Honestly, I think all non-Nemesis MIs that drop at the end of a 1-2 zone dungeon should be 100% droprates if they only drop from 1 specific monster. Like for example, Cronley should drop a ring 100% of the time, but I’m fine with Balthazar’s crest not being a 100% drop (because it’s a short run).

3 Likes