What's the latest on Crate's town builder game? Now entitled Farthest Frontier

What's the latest on Crate's town builder game?

Damn didn’t scroll far enough up. :woman_facepalming: Oh well, never hurts to have them twice. :crazy_face:

I just played Banished and I cant stand how bad the graphcis and gameplay is. Good lord when do my suffering end, need a townbuilder fix asap but Crate wont unfortunately do a Wolcen type release, so need to wait MOAR :expressionless:

Come now… I’ve only played it a little but it isn’t nearly that bad.

For what I believe is mostly a one-man gig Banished has done quite well and they (or he, or whoever) definitely deserves props for putting out a successful game solo. That takes guts and commitment and if for nothing else than that he deserves some respect.

5 Likes

Sorry powbam I take back my words, Banish is good but not my cup of tea anymore, (feels outdated after having exhausted and played Frostpunk over 100hrs )… maybe I need to play it more? IDK but also I just want Crate as well to release more screenshots of townbuilder plus on the sideline I also see this as another opportunity to bash Wolcen cause god i hate that game so much :rage:

1 Like

Well, we have a thread for that so keep this one focused on the town builder.

Now we might not see this game revealed for quite a long time. Sad times…

Graphic looks better than any town builder of other companies that are currently being developed as far as I know. I’m looking forward.

Maybe, given the current situation, another screenshot or two of the new town builder would cheer us up a bit @medierra.

That or you finishing the Crate story so we have something to read in our spare time. :wink:

1 Like

Man I’d forgoten about the crate story.
Give of us somthing to keep us cheerful :smiley:

14 Likes

Thank you big M! :smile: It’s looking great. Are we any closer to getting more info about it?

Plus it’s the wee small hours where you are - go to bed man! :upside_down_face:

So many unique buildings - and they look so nice.

After upgrading some buildings:

18 Likes

17 Likes

Oh my! :grava_yes: Come on big M, I really want to play this. Please get it out there for public consumption. We need MOAR!

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of pictures but not enough ways to throw money at you for it.

1 Like

Dammit @medierra - put us together some video clips of it in motion!

2 Likes

Hey what are the villagers running from? They’re sprinting for somthing out east.

1 Like

I don’t see the upgrades.