UPDATE 22.214.171.124: build acquired multiple changes, became stronger but is still squishy so be attentive to it while playing. Does SR75-76 rather consistent but it’s easier and faster to do SR65-66.
- Weapon - core of the build, BiS here.
- Belt - also BiS for its conversion, +1 to mastery; the main point is conversion, so any good affixes will suit well.
- Medal and amulet - well … BiS again! For their mods and bonuses.
PROS AND CONS
- Huge amount of ADctH, which lets us to fully heal from single BH cast, combined with multiple layers of defensive mechanics, help us to take an upperhand even on superboss like Lokarr and emerge victorious from the most fierce battles.
- Very nice AoE and solo-target damage.
- Build is capable of landing face-crushing blows, max damage dealt is almost 1,5m.
- Cool transmog.
- Core gear - weapon, amulet, especially rings - are incredibly hard to get. Belt with required affixes - the same.
- Build requires proper piloting and usage of defensive skills to utilise his full potential.
- Kuba is a pain in the ass, though not that hard it was in AoM.
Crucible - best run of 5:30, average are sth below 6 mins.
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection