[1.1.9.0] Lost Souls Cabalist -> Crucible 4:39/ SR 110/ Crate 23 seconds + Ravager 2:59 + Mogdrogen 2:25 + Callagadra 12:50/ 75-76 farmer

grava2

Hello, because skeletons became more popular last time I want to show my Lost Souls set results. Well, it’s third Cabalist in few days utilizing this build but every got another philosophy behind design.
Check another builds:
Maya’s lazy setup Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist
Duskdeep’s survival setup for HC [1.1.9.0] [HC] [Vid] Lost souls Set | Vitality skeleton Pet Cabalist | SR 95 - 99

Build
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26rJY02

Build is made for maximum damage with defenses enough to just survive - I do not recommend it on HC, piloting must be carefuly because Taunt is poor. Gameplay however is pretty straightforward, keep your pets alive, cast debuffs, for additional damage Hellhounds can be resummoned at monsters faces, they do nice amount of damage at death and can be spammed due to CDR modifiers - but watch out for mana. Itemization choices below.

Itemization
Helmet, Weapon, Shoulders, Amulet - Lost Souls set, core of the build, nothing to explain.

Offhand - it’s mostly for -8 seconds recharge duration. Our Dogs do more damage on death than just attacking.

Rings - BiS offensive choice for vitality pets from my tests but there is very good alternative - Mythical Marrow Band. You can use two of them or one Spiritbinder + Marrow. However in case of Epic rings belt should be changed into rare Occultist belt for elemental->vitality conversion.

Belt - skills, resistances for minions and damage. Take Lunal’Valgoth’s Girdle if you use Marrow Bands.

Gloves - conversions and damage. Touch of the Everliving Grove is another alternative.

Medal - additional skeleton is good, hunt for resistances and pets stats.

Boots - I take it mostly because of 5% defensive ability but elemental resistances for pets are good too.

Pants - resistances for us and pets, offensive ability with high crit damage is big damage boost too.

Relic - Mogdrogen’s Ardor is best because of Aether/Chaos resistances and +1 skills, these two res must be overcaped if possible to make skeletons survive. Very good alternative is Dirge of Arkovia.

Performance
Crucible 4:39

SR 110, very hard fight. It’s not the best SR climber but 75-76 is not a problem - just to not charge into packs of monsters and try to take 1-2 bosses in 4th chunk.

Crate killed in ~23 seconds

Ravager 2:59

Mogdrogen 2:25

Callagadra screenshot, fight was very long, around 12:50. I do not upload video because I doubt anyone want to watch running around and resummoning pets so long.

Regards

16 Likes

time to make skeleton build do Calla sub 9min and have Zantai pull out his hair :laughing:
very nice Lost Soul version Alkamos :+1:

1 Like

Maybe it’s somehow possible with no-set Ritualist bleeding/vitality hybrid or something? I could try it in future :smile:

1 Like

You confused relic with medal again :smiley:

1 Like

Probably I will never learn it :japanese_goblin: Corrected

1 Like

but I did the thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Try to farm sr 75-76 for like 3 months everyday like some people do :stuck_out_tongue:

that ain’t the life for me lmao

1 Like

That’s what I mean, death happened to me in 75 once (felt too immortal and rushed into pack of mobs and nemesis with movement rune :rofl:) what usually does not happen with my builds so I am pretty sure death sooner or later will come on HC. Better play it on SC if someone fully legit farm for it.

Just have to be careful :stuck_out_tongue: ezzzzz

1 Like

Hey 1 question which one performs better in sr this one or 2h weapon version.iam currently playin your 2h version so i dont want to try this one if its not better in sr,great skeli build anyways.

Hello, this build is little bit stronger in terms of damage so you can kill things faster before they kill you :smile:

1 Like

Fwuffy.exe has stopped responding

5 Likes

hi there good sir. can you please explain the devotion order for that masterpiece? thank you very much

Keep in mind the below route isn’t the best order to pick things up in while levelling, but it will get the devotion setup used if you start from scratch and have all 55 devotion points ready to spend.

Green = Fill out completely.
Red = Respec at a Spirit Guide.

+Crossroads Ascendant.
+Shepherd’s Crook.
+Toad.
+Quill.
+Crossroads Primordial.
+Eel.

-Crossroads Primordial.
+Crossroads Chaos.
+Jackal.
+Behemoth.
+Bysmiel’s Bonds.
+Crossroads Order.
+Lion.
+Typhos.
+Mogdrogen.
+Rattosh.
+Wolverine First Node.

2 Likes

thank you really much good sir. i was also looking for maya latest builds (the dying god + revenant one) and i was wondering what is the best skeleton pet build in the game right now (i’m a lover of skellies). i’ve seen lost souls ones, death gates ones, vitality, chaos… idk what to choose, i’m not an expert XD

just casual player stop by to say thanks.
my previous half-ass builds trying to farm gargabol and got burned alive.
this build ripped him apart why he trying to approach me the sneaky summoner.
leveling was a pain tho, lucky i didnt give up pre lv94 due to lack of good gears.