Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Because it’s stickied here

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon

It’s update to 1.1.4.0

Ritualist

• [Pet] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Allison Taylor Ghol’s Malice (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Pet
    • Active Skills: Devouring Swarm, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Wendigo Totem, Bone Harvest, Summon Blight Fiend, Call of the Grave
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Blood, Spectral Binding
    • WPS Skills: none

Mage Hunter

• [Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Kiki Highsmith Albrecht’s Fire Ray (No Greens) (omnitrio)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Arcane Will, Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure
1 Like

Let’s celebrate the new patch with a new killer beginner build :open_mouth:

Thanks in advance for all the hard work with the compendium and hope you have great time with the new patch!

1 Like

Hi @Stupid_Dragon! I’d like to submit my build to the compendium.

[Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g3) (c+) (sr) Rain of Fire! Carpet Bomber Sorcerer - Gladiator 170 sub <6 mins (Adam_Bomb)

• Damage: Fire, Burn
  • Active Skills: Mortar Trap, Devastation, Apocalypse, Stormfire, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flames, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance
  • WPS Skills: None
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g5) (c+) (sr+) (vid) PATH OF DESTRUCTION - PB Trickster CG 151-170 <6min (poisonman2)

• Damage: Vitality, bit Bleeding, bit Chaos
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Wendigo Totem, Pneumatic Burst
    • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Blade Spirit, 2x Aether Ward, Eldritch Ruminations
1 Like
  • [Melee/Caster] [1.1.4.0] (g4) ( c ) (sr-) [1.1.4.0] Saryn - the bloody thicc witch (Crucible farmer) (M1litarist)

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
    • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Whirling Blades, Presence of Might
    • WPS Skills: None
1 Like

That’s quite a few new nicknames. :smiley:

I’m rather tired, so everything will be added tomorrow.

To everyone - I’ve added an experimental Leaderboards section inspired by this thread. If anyone wants to participate then just say so and link your build thread, no particular formatting. Rules: gladiator crucible only, 3 buff 1 banner, no potions, only video proofs.

Leaderboards
crucible
Discrimination? I want SR leaderboards too
SR 75/76 video, no shrines. less than 12 minutes

It’s a pilot project, so I chose Crucible since it has widely accepted standards. No SR for now, sorry.

And who is accept this standards?

Same people who accepted 3buff 1 banner crucible time as a measure of how good the build is.
Sorry omni, but while everyone and their dog boast about crucible time they don’t do that about SR. Even the fastest cleaners thread only lists depth reached rather than 75->76 time. Once builders start giving fucks about it we may return to this discussion.

I actually wanted to include SR depth, but given the lack of checkpoints people just gave up on pushing SR higher with their builds.

1 Like

I think also that SR is more in an experimental stage and also “too random” with all the mutators and what not, compared to cruci

if leaderboard, should also be in the current patch for fairness I guess

1 Like

It so nice that you say
Nice to see how you going popularize Crucible
I think this compendium for all players
Not only “Crucible Players”

If you want leaderboard for “Only Crucible Players” than go create new thread

I’m very hate discrimination

You can make leaderboard thread for SR players you know?

You too
You know?))

I am not interested in SR and I have already my own stuff to take care of and I do not care about someone got extremely lucky with mutators and boss spawns to get good SR time…

And I’m not interesting to see what discrimination are going in Compendium thread

And I hate when one person demands a special cathegory with rules tailored to their taste. Not much point in having a leaderboard if there’s only one person who will participate.

But okay, I got it. I’ll accept SR depth entries. No discrimination.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be easier to just link to the “fastest cleaner” thread for the leaderboard? Sounds just like some extra work for you and most of the information would be pretty much similar

That was my intent, with a single remark - the current major patch.
Previous patch results would be put under extra details tag or archieved somehow else.

I kinda want to make a difference in maintenance quality. Besides, some of the results there are for previous patches. And I’m doing it because I find it fun anyway.