From a little spark may burst a flame.
Hello everyone! Long story short. One day I was polishing Infernal Shieldbreaker with @mad_lee help (be sure to check his guide as well). Wasn’t satisfied with the result and left it for the future. Last days I returned to the build while being more experienced player, and this Shieldbreaker now truly shines
*Permabuffs + Ascension
All the gear used is kind the BiS, no need to change smth, though you may look at possible alternatives:
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, I’n not in charge of miscellaneous failures.
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, you prob need different augments/components.
- Weapon - Mythical Grim Fate, Blazeheart, Mythical Herald of Blazing Ends, Malmouth Flamecaster (faction);
- Offhand is an absolutely must. I highly recommend to trade it on the forum. However, you may use Mythical Tome of the Arcane Wastes, Cyclone Effigy, Mythical Judgment of Empyrion, Malmouth Infernal Tome (faction), Bysmiel Veilfire Effigy (faction) or well rolled Zarthuzellan’s Codex;
- Amulet gives a hude boost to your survivability. Alternatives - Dreeg Arcane Pendant (faction), more defensive Malmouth Defender Pendant (faction), Blightlord’s Vector, Shard of the Eternal Flame;
- Rings don’t have much alternatives unfortunately since two of them convert Bat devotion proc for more tankyness. You might try Blazeseer Signet;
- Gloves - Mythical Embergrip Handguards(epic), Elite Harvest Grips (faction);
- Boots - Mythical Wyrmscale Footguards, Mythical Footpads of the Grey Magi, Mythical Final March (epic);
- Medal is the BiS and faction, so no problem here;
- Relic - Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm, Annihilation or Serenity;
- Pants is a heavy DA slot here. This ones are the best. Also you might try Mythical Arcane Harmony Leggings or Mythical Legplates of Valor (epic).
Aggressive caster. Follow your rotation and watch your positioning. The build is more or less skill dependent, so you might need some time to learn. A shit ton of DPS is kind a passive. Do not stay at one place. Active moves is a key to succes. Once you learn it, you’ll be happy playing this build.
- SR 85 run. Nothing special.
- SR 95 boss room. Tryhard, pharma is needed.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs. I made it with the second attempt, the build is very consistent.
- Crate of Entertainment kill. Did it with the first attempt.
- Callagadra kill (kiting). Nothing special, just hit’n run.
- Crucible run by @Slev1n .
The set is more or less well balanced. Though, @Zantai, please change set bonus from reduced burn duration to smth more useful. Also support helm with %CDR (like Ulzuin) would be nice as soon as it’s a caster gear too.