Creamy Fwuffy - Traumatized Warlord

I wanted to make this build lazier and turn it into a “pet” build…
So, I did Chuzzle_Mad_deal_with_it

2 Likes

Build updated because I wanted it to be even more lazier and tankier :3
Can now be played using just the mouse buttons (you still should evade superboss sunders :yum:)

1 Like

Thanks for your lazy build.

Do you have any idea lazy 1 button build for Battle mage using Spellscoure devastation?

1 Like

I haven’t really played around with Arcanist much, but I assume the basic idea would be more or less the same. So, something like this perhaps - Battlemage, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Do note that the damage is most definitely going to be sub par on that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What a blast!!!
Will try this soon. Thanks Maya

1 Like

I dont quite understand the Default weapon proc skills, what are you doing to proc them (of course Forcewave cannot)?

regular auto attacks while forcewave is on cooldown
when FW is on LMB, and you keep holding down the button it will do normal attacks inbetween, those can still trigger the wps

1 Like

What Gnuffi said :yum:

1 Like

The result after the test of your great builds:
IMO Witchblade > Warlord > BattleMage

Thank you Maya.

1 Like

Feel the same way personally as well :3

1 Like

Maya i have a question.

I found 1 gargabol ring with Supermancy on it.
-8% rr from combusting band vs +2 lv on forcewave. Which one is better?

hm… would need to test to be 100% sure, but I would say that a well rolled Gargabol ring should have an edge since even though combusting band has RR, it has a low proc chance and is only 8%.

I mostly avoid using greens to remove any uncertainty from random affixes.

1 Like

I tested… Lose the bonus from Octa set ruined my character the ability to tank Cal.

Thank you Maya for always answer me :smile:

1 Like

Why would changing ring make you lose octa set bonus? :sweat_smile:

But yeah, the 3piece set bonus giving physical res is rather important for cally facetank

1 Like

Im sorry for typing…

I have changed the mask instead of a ring for testing. Then i want to let you know a result after changed a head gear.

Btw gargabol ring work kinda good. But i have to find a good one with Supermancy on it is pain…

1 Like