Much Further Zoom and Tilt Controls, Faster Map Movement + Mini Map w/North Please #suggestion

Hi, another voice1 for (much, much, much) further zoom out when in game.

I’m genuinely not exaggerating, but I couldn’t really continue playing after a few minutes, due to the restriction on the zoom and the next thing, too.

Plus without decent tilt, shift, and rotate faster movement (hold shift whilst moving) features on the camera, I just couldn’t get in to the game. I’m not going to mod the game to do this, at least not to the level that some folks are suggesting. If there’s a JSON file, I can cope with that … but I think there’s enough suggestions for this that it should be considered.

The next part isn’t intended to be read from me feeling entitled, more just what I would believe would be the norm here: I fully didn’t even realise that these kinds of things felt like they should be there until I didn’t have them.

Obviously not saying all of this in any demanding way, but … yeah … I find the game pretty unplayable without being able to see everything I’ve explored to.

Also, yeah, mini-map, too, please … With a North so that we can know which way is up. :wink:

Heck, if you could be the first studio to introduce a ‘multiple monitor’ or ‘second device’ mini-map, then that would be amazing!

1 Found other requests, will upvote those, too (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.