[REL] Grim UI

Yes.

Yes.

There’s another option for it as well. You can put the .arc in ...\Grim Dawn\resources instead. That way you don’t have to replace it each time it gets deleted during a total rebuild.

Yes.

@powbam
Oh shit, man! Thank you for doing that! :metal:

I wish I understood why it saves them inverted though. Having it include the alpha channel with the image would be pretty nifty too.

Yea I have no idea why it does that or if there is some obscure purpose for it doing that. I would call it a bug but something like that seems like it was intentional cuz I would guess that Crate could have easily “fixed” it long ago if they wanted.

1 Like

Yup yup. It seems like everything worked out. Thanks again for all your help and for letting me use your assets! The inventory update has gone out for my mod (Grim Dusk at Grim Dawn Nexus - Mods and Community if you’re curious) and I’ve done my best to make it very clear that the inventory improvement was completely thanks to you. Since everything is set up properly, technically whenever I do a total rebuild I could just re-slap down your .arc in my mod’s resources after I build right? I might do that, cause I think that would be simpler than manually avoiding the main build button each time I make some changes.

2 Likes

No problem at all. I’ll check your mod out here shortly as I am indeed curious to see what you’ve done.

Thank you for the recognition as well, however, I can only take my fair share. Although the Grim UI X-Mod was mine to begin with, it became a collaboration with @front210 about a year ago. I think post #473 is where that all started.

Yes or as I mentioned previously, you can put the .arc in ...\Grim Dawn\resources instead. That way you don’t have to replace it each time it gets deleted during a total rebuild.

I am very glad that my modest contribution to this mod is not forgotten. In turn, I want to thank @JMD for the constant support of the project, without which everything would have died. Thank you friend.

2 Likes

No updates to the themes or mods were necessary for the 1.1.9.7 patch.

2 Likes

It is no longer suitable for DoM 1.3.0a. Do you plan to update it?

1 Like

Oh wow. Yes, I do now. Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

Dawn of Masteries UI has been updated.

I’ve decided to make some changes that have been a long time coming. In short, the Forgotten UI is being archived, so it’s not included in this or any future DoM updates.

I’ve also changed the name of the “Grim UI” theme to “Burrwitch”. This will explain the new folder in the DoM update, so don’t get excited as it ain’t nothing new. :wink:

I’ll get around to updating the OP later on, but I wanted to get the DoM UI fixed first.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!!

4 Likes

All X-Mods have been updated with a change to the character window iron bits font. This will be the final development update for the X-Mod Original.

Iron Bits Font 1

Iron Bits Font 2

The Hoarder and Strategist X-Mods have finally been updated with the Malmouth UI Theme.

1 Like

Thanks for all the support JMD!!

1 Like

UI Theme support for Grimarillion has finally been added.

Thank you to @ASYLUM101 for the permission.

Quite a few updates to graphics that have been in the works for a long time. Nothing new was added or significantly changed, just checking off my to-do list.

Burrwitch 1.19 and Malmouth 1.10 UI Themes
  • Brought back the compass’ north indicator and made the hidden version an optional download.
  • Returned the wood and stone textures back to their original fidelity by removing the sharpen filter.
  • Updated the metal textures for all window frames.
  • (Malmouth UI) Removed the rusted metal texture from the tier decor to improve details contrast for both Vanilla and DLC files:
    • skills_classbackgroundimage.tex
    • skills_classreallocationbackgroundimage.tex

Dawn of Masteries UI 1.07
  • Returned the wood and stone textures back to their original fidelity by removing the sharpen filter.
  • Removed the rusted metal texture from the tier decor to improve details contrast for the Malmouth UI Theme:
    • skills_classbackgroundimage + _zenith.tex
    • skills_classreallocationbackgroundimage + _zenith.tex

Grimarillion UI has been updated as well and will be released in conjunction with the mod update.

X-Mod Hoarder 2.03 and Strategist 2.04
3 Likes

Nice one man, was hoping you’d get back involved.

Is there still a mod with 1440p textures? I know it was removed from X-Mod. I loved the way it looked when it was working.

1 Like

No, sorry. I did away with the 1440p files as it got to be overwhelming with everything else.

To be fair, when I downscale to 4k it looks like it’s 1440p anyway. so no worries!

Are you anywhere of any conflicts with Item Assistant? I can’t currently place items in my stash.

No sir, I’m not.

There’s no such conflict to my knowledge, DoM and Grimarillion use some version of Grim UI and GDStash has worked perfectly for me.

Grim UI theme support for Diablo 3 Classes: Definitive Edition has been added. Thank you to @Grimer for the permission.

I noticed yesterday that all of my font formatting, such as coloring, is no longer working in the OP. Has this capability been removed or do I need to do something different?

1 Like

See here…

1 Like