[Tool] Grim Internals

did all you guys advised , but still i get an error tho… this error came when i firstly run steam , and the run GI.exe from the game folder… what else is there to do ?

is steam running?
is it the right folder?
have you added GI to your steam library?

wait , how can i add GI to my steam library ??? :smiley:

in the OP

click the games tab up top in client, then add non steam game, point it to grim internals

1 Like

oh my god ! it worked !!! i did what you said and it miraculously worked !!! god bless you and everyone who assisted me with ideas <3

although when game started , it poped this message. is this something to worry about ?

switch to local saves, stuff might “bork” if you use cloud saves with active tools like GI

1 Like

god bless all of you people <3 you are a life saver

1 Like

yeah, no issues.

Tbh I never had any serious problem with the cloud saving. However (unless you travel a lot) you get more perks if cloud saving is off… fewer issues messing with game data or flow and/or let’s not forget over 50 character limit. There are truly no bounds when u come to think of it.

1 Like

GI is most amazing and a real quality of life tool. Thanks!

I am playing RoT and wondering if there is any way to avoid or ignore the PotionMaxStackSize=999?
RoT already has 1000 health potion limit and Mana pots appear to be much higher limit.

Try setting up

PotionMaxStackSize=0

in the config file.

Tried, didn’t work. Thanks though!!

Awesome tool, I have a question about the Pet DPS display and the Guardians of Empyrion skill.
I was running around and not attacking but letting my 2 summons attack only.
I don’t see physical or fire damage of their strikes. If i use the transmuter skill that converts their physical to vitality and fire to acid, I don’t see those damage types either.
Interestingly, once I add their follow up skill Celestial Presence which adds fire damage every second (or acid if transmuted), I will see that damage listed.
Is there some bug here in the tool or in grim dawn maybe?
I happened to check this as I was wondering if the physical damage from guile relic that is added to allies gets converted to vitality when my summons are transmuted. But as mentioned I never see physical or vitality damage for my pets listed at all

can’t explain what’s going on with pet dps display
but, player scaled pets like guardian’s of empyrion are not affected by party buffs/auras, so the flat dmg wouldn’t affect them (since player scaled they scale on your player stats they are boosted by you being affected by the buff, but only %stats)

actually i can, their hits are displayed under the regular dmg/dps “tab” for player, not pets

you are right they are listed under player. I was not expecting that. Do you know any guide that gives more info about mechanic differences between player scaled pets vs normal (or even a list which are player and which are regular)

unsure about guide, but it’s relative simple, they benefit from player stats, but only %dmg, conversion, share your OA/crit, if you slap a devotion skill with weapon dmg on them they use your weapon dmg, other than that they don’t benefit from your weapon dmg/global flats, and not speed either

this is easy to tell, it will say so in orange text, notice how guardians say “scale on player bonuses” , real pets like briarthorn etc will say “scale on pet bonuses”

So GI is running correctly in Custom Game but when I attempt to load Crucible it loads for a split second and then jumps back to the main menu. Main Campaign crashes completely. I’m on steam, I have /mod:dom in my launch parameters, and I’m running it as administrator. Any help here? Just wanna be able to play Crucible with the Dawn of Masteries mod.

Crucible is already a mod, you can’t run 2 mods at the same time.

Yes, you can sorta. Glocken made it possible to play modded characters in Crucible. See the Q&A for details. You’re not running 2 mods, but playing the DoM characters in Crucible. Trying to run both will crash things I expect.

oh right I wasn’t aware of that. sorry for the confusion.

Love Grim Internals! It is amazing and now I probably couldn’t live without it.

Is there any chance to change how the teleport list works? Like when you click on the drop-down it would be really cool if you started in the list at the last teleport spot you used. Currently it just goes back to the start of the list for me, but my list is getting quite long.

Thanks for everything!