Building around SJ is a double-edged sword - on the one edge we have great damage, on the other - no WD or ADctH on them and very strange projectile spread.
But nothing is impossible, actually
- Armor - Obvious choice. Light’s Defender is one of the best sets in game in general and one of the best for lightning/electrocute damage.
- Scepter - pretty obvious too, also gives +1 projectile to SJ.
- Offhand - BiS here, also taken for +1 projectile. I’ve found the current affixes the best but others (of Oracle, of Thunder, of Celerity, of Readiness) will suit here as well.
- Rings - incredibly good here, give bonuses to damage, stun res, bonuses to our main skills, energy regen etc.
- Boots - bonuses for AoC and mines, cool proc with damage absorption.
Note: all gear is crafted for slow res.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Incredible face-melting damage potential - vaporises most enemies in seconds. The most DPS dealt now is about 2,5 million.
- High RR - goes up to -141%.
- High energy regen - you will almost never run out of mana.
- Build is rather safe to play and deals with Nemesis and even superbosses without much (or any) problems.
- Since we can’t lifeleech from SJ’s, we have to rely on other mechanics - Bat’s proc, damage absorption and self-heal - to survive.
- To maximize your damage, you should stay very close to every foe, otherwise SJs will spread and fly to somewhere in another galaxy.
- Getting proper affixes on the offhand may take a long time.
Avatar of Mogdrogen kill (ultimate)
Cruci (made by mad_lee)