[1.1.5.2] Shauna Chalmers | Ranged Vindicator | Ludrigan's Savagery | Celestials | SR 85 | CR 170

◤ Update 1.1.5.2 ◢


Ludrigan2


◤ Grimtools ◢


◤ Version History ◢

◤ Grimtools 1.1.3.1 ◢

◤ Grimtools 1.1.2.5 ◢


◤ Shattered Realm ◢

SR 85 NEW VIDEO

SR 75 & 76 NEW VIDEO


◤ Crucible ◢

CR 150 ◇ 170 by Slev1n NEW VIDEO


◤ Celestials ◢

Celestial Avatar of Mogdrogen

Celestial Lokarr


◤ Roguelike Dungeons ◢

Dungeons Mix


Special thanks: Safarel, ArchHeretic, mad_lee, KoS9K and Ricardi0

I also want to thank all Safarel Discord Community

15 Likes

◤ Information ◢

Stun Res in game doesn’t match Grimtools because items have been crafted for Stun Res

Watcher of Erulan in game have 8% more Phys Res than in Grimtools

1 Like

In one hand I hate every vindicator that are existed
In other hand I like to see a working build with Ludriggans
So… I got a mixed feeling about this
Congrats that you are make a working Ludriggans build, anyway

1 Like

Hello mr. Omnitrio. Your builds very crazy cool :grinning:

1 Like

◤ Build Update 1.1.5.2 ◢

Guys I am starting to think it’s not the build, it’s @omnitrio that’s OP.

1 Like

Crucible video 6:02 is ready
Super Puper Tnx to @Slev1n for that :blush:

2 Likes

Why is that so?

GT incorrectly shows this data as well as some others such as pet stats

1 Like

ok, so you mean that the passive buff that the shield provide


+18% phys res, is not fully shown in grimtools? Grimtools only adds 10% of that?

Edit: never mind, I checked in game and so on now. I understand now, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, has anyone tried testing with 2 lucky bullet jaxxon and dagallon’s lighting boi?

Any changes to this build for recent patches?

HI

:woman_shrugging:

I don’t plan to update this build