[1.1.8.1] Olexra of Blackwater - OFF + Blackwater Cocktail Sorcerer, SR 65+

INTRODUCTION

The reason behind this build is to make fire Blackwater Cocktail work with Olexra’s Flash Freeze. Herald of Blazing Ends, Zarthuzellan’s Codex and Mark of Burning Shadows are used for bonuses to BC + The Mageslayer set for bonuses to OFF. For healing spamming Stormfire from component is used. For additional burn damage Callidor’s Tempest and Blazing Eruption from relic are used. Gameplay is using OFF and then rotating couple of skills + spamming Stormfire. Build can do SR 65-66.

I have other builds using OFF here. I have other fire casters here. All my builds are here.

Here is a list comparing all my Olexra builds from best to worst. All are at least SR 65-66 capable.
  1. Olexrian Luminari – great build, OFF + DW ranged elemental Beronath‘s Fury, offensively a little slower, defensively quite tanky (best of my OFF builds)

2. Olexrian Judge – great build, OFF + physical Obliteration and Judgment, offensively a little better than Olexrian Luminari, defensively weaker than than Olexrian Luminari

3. Olexra of Kalastor – great build, OFF + fire RoK and FoI, offensively a lot better than Olexrian Judge, defensively a little weaker than Olexrian Judge

4. Olexra the Freezer - great build, OFF + cold skills, offensively a little weaker than Olexra of Kalastor, defensively a little weaker than Olexra of Kalastor

5. Spinning Freezer – great build, OFF + fire EoR, offensively a little better than Olexra of Kalastor, defensively a little weaker than Olexra the Freezer

6. Olexra of the Sky – great build, OFF + cold TSS and Devastation, offensively a little weaker than Olexra of Kalastor (but better than Olexra the Freezer), defensively similar to Spinning Freezer

7. Olexra the Evil – great build, OFF + fire DEE, offensively a little weaker than Olexra the Freezer, defensively similar to Olexra of the Sky

8. Olexra of Vire – great build, OFF + fire Vire and Judgment, offensively a little better than Spinning Freezer (best of my OFF builds), defensively a little weaker than Spinning Freezer

9. Olexra of Blackwater – great build, OFF + fire BC, offensively similar to Olexra of the Sky, defensively similar to Olexra of Vire

10. Albrecht von Frozenstein – good build, OFF + fire AAR, offensively a little weaker than Olexra of the Sky, defensively a little weaker than Olexra of the Sky (but better than Olexra of Vire)

11. Albrecht the Freezer – good build, OFF + fire AAR, offensively and defensively similar to Albrecht von Frozenstein

12. Olexra of Menhir – OK build, OFF + fire Aegis and Vire, offensively a little weaker than Olexrian Luminari (weakest of my OFF builds), defensively a little behind Albrecht the Freezer

GRIMTOOLS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2M11g72

Build uses one monster infrequent item - Zarthuzellan’s Codex. Affixes are chosen for physical resistance and casting speed. Crafting bonuses on medal and helm are to freeze and stun resistance.

Stats of the build

OFFENSE

low crit damage 15 %

OK OA - around 2900 OA

almost capped cast speed (with good rolled items)

huge fire RR, up to -203 % RR !!! (fire RR from OFF, Blackwater Coctail, Thermite Mine and Solael’s Witchblade)

damagefrom devotions - Magi, Meteror Shower, Eldritch Fire

DEFENSE

OKish life below 12 000 HP

freezing even nemesis with OFF (because of full Mageslayer set)

OK DA - around 2900 DA

250 reduced enemies OA from Blackwater Coctail

% damage absorption from Maiven‘s Sphere

% damage reduction from Blackwater Cocktail

Mirror of Ereoctes

Nullification

Blast Shield

healing from devotions - Behemoth and Bat (conversion from vitality to fire and aether)

flat damage absorption from Phoenix

OK physical resistance 22 %

OK armor around 2100

high CC res

maxed resistances with reasonable relatively decent overcap

Prismatic Rage from component

image from the game with passive buffs only

Olexra%20of%20Blackwater%201

SR, CRUCIBLE

I play SR with camera pointed away from enemies and I try my builds only in SR 65-66 and SR 80. I play around 10 SR runs per character.

Build can do SR 65-66. It kills fast but it is squishier. Don’t facetank bosses but dance around them, you can kite easily with this build. Facetanking is tougher but doable most of the time (not with big physical hitters or Grava). Fighting with bad mutators is tougher against some bosses (Grava, Reaper) but still doable. Build is too squishy for SR 80. First three shards are OK but boss room is tough. You can sometimes finish it but not consistently.

I don’t have a time number for Crucible because I don’t play it.

Image from SR 66

3 Likes

Cool build. I haven’t played much with Olexra’s Flash Freeze so it’s nice to see some viable ways to use it!

1 Like

I have already 11 of these builds and more to come.

1 Like

Seems like it would be an interesting skill to use with a 100% conversion of Cold to Something.

Could be done possibly as well. There are a lot of combinations that can be done for OFF builds that can be on SR 65-66 level.

Awesome sounding build… Wish I actually knew how to get there as a newbie though with no reputation and no farmed gear.

Okexra and fire Skellies? I have a spellbinder which is crushing Ultimate and could be a great build of you want to put your brilliant mind to it ???

Oops someone is banned for the next millennia…

1 Like