[1.1.8.0] Olexra of Vire - OFF + Vire + Judgment Templar, SR 65+

INTRODUCTION

The reason behind this build is to use The Mageslayer set which empowers Olexra’s Flash Freeze (works on nemesis) and makes useful its fire resistance reduction. OFF is combined with Vire’s Might and Judgment. Both are fully converted to fire and have reduced cooldowns. It is extremely funny build - you freeze enemies with OFF, judge them and then skate through them using Vire’s Might. You can be practically in constant movement and if you play carefully you don’t get hit much + freezing enemies with OFF. This build kills everything quite fast. SR 65-66 is relatively easy.

I have other builds using OFF here. I also have other skater builds here. All my builds are here.

Here is a list comparing all my Olexra builds from best to worst. All are at least SR 65-66 capable.
  1. Olexrian Luminari – great build, OFF + DW ranged elemental Beronath‘s Fury, offensively a little slower, defensively quite tanky (best of my OFF builds)

2. Olexrian Judge – great build, OFF + physical Obliteration and Judgment, offensively a little better than Olexrian Luminari, defensively weaker than than Olexrian Luminari

3. Olexra of Kalastor – great build, OFF + fire RoK and FoI, offensively a lot better than Olexrian Judge, defensively a little weaker than Olexrian Judge

4. Olexra the Freezer - great build, OFF + cold skills, offensively a little weaker than Olexra of Kalastor, defensively a little weaker than Olexra of Kalastor

5. Spinning Freezer – great build, OFF + fire EoR, offensively a little better than Olexra of Kalastor, defensively a little weaker than Olexra the Freezer

6. Olexra of the Sky – great build, OFF + cold TSS and Devastation, offensively a little weaker than Olexra of Kalastor (but better than Olexra the Freezer), defensively similar to Spinning Freezer

7. Olexra the Evil – great build, OFF + fire DEE, offensively a little weaker than Olexra the Freezer, defensively similar to Olexra of the Sky

8. Olexra of Vire – great build, OFF + fire Vire and Judgment, offensively a little better than Spinning Freezer (best of my OFF builds), defensively a little weaker than Spinning Freezer

9. Olexra of Blackwater – great build, OFF + fire BC, offensively similar to Olexra of the Sky, defensively similar to Olexra of Vire

10. Albrecht von Frozenstein – good build, OFF + fire AAR, offensively a little weaker than Olexra of the Sky, defensively a little weaker than Olexra of the Sky (but better than Olexra of Vire)

11. Albrecht the Freezer – good build, OFF + fire AAR, offensively and defensively similar to Albrecht von Frozenstein

12. Olexra of Menhir – OK build, OFF + fire Aegis and Vire, offensively a little weaker than Olexrian Luminari (weakest of my OFF builds), defensively a little behind Albrecht the Freezer

GRIMTOOLS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0ag51Z

Crafting bonus on helm, belt and ring is to stun resistance. Build uses one monster infrequent item - Zarthuzellan’s archive - try getting a prefix with physical resistance.

Stats of the build

OFFENSE

high critical damage - 93 %

OK OA - base close to 2950 OA and with Ascension around 3100 OA

high fire resistance reduction - up to 79 % without OFF and up to 197 % with OFF

damage from devotions - Magi, Solael’s Witchblade, Ulzuin’s Torch and Revenant

DEFENSE

OK life above 12500 HP

OK DA around 2950 DA

OK lifesteal 10 %

freezing enemies using OFF

with good movement you can reduce getting hit

OK CC resistances without Ascension (high CC resistances with Ascension)

reasonably overcapped resistances

OK physical resistance 23 %

lower armor - above 1900

% damage absorption from Maiven’s Sphere of Protection

flat damage absorption from Ascension

Ghoul

Serenity

Prismatic Rage from component

Mirror of Ereoctes (saves the day when things go tough)

Nullification

image from the game with passive buffs only

Olexra%20of%20Vire%201

image from the game with passive buffs + Ascension

Olexra%20of%20Vire%202

SR, CRUCIBLE

I play SR with camera pointed away from enemies and I try my builds only in SR 65-66 and SR 80. I play around 10 SR runs per character.

This build does SR 65-66 relatively easily. It can even do SR 80 with good mutators (if you can freeze enemies) but it is tougher. It is squishy in SR 80. If you can’t freeze Grava and Reaper it would be impossible in SR 80.

I don’t play Crucible so I don’t have a time number for it.

Image from SR 66

5 Likes

Hey there, newish player here! Im about to make my 3rd character. So far I got nex/orthus spellbreaker (the one that made me love OFF lol) and obsidian tremor pyro so far, both missing 2 items to finish the builds, and I thought about this one, specially for multiplayer (I play with 2/3 more friends usually). Is it a good option? I think OFF is great for multiplayer and I wanna try a caster. My initial thought was to make a lightning Druid, but after seeing this I think it might be better… if not, what would be the best/most fun caster for multiplayer?
Thanks!

I never play multiplayer games but It could be useful for the others as well. Check out my other OFF builds and pick one. I would take this one. Kills pretty fast. If you would want to freeze things as often as possible then pick up my AAR + OFF Sorcerer but it is glassy.

The combination of OFF and Judgment kills trash in singleplayer almost instantly. So this build has great AoE on trash.

Nice! I think this would be cooler as well, and I have almost all the items, just missing the weapon and rings… offhand can be easely farmable as well :slight_smile: Thnx for the input!

Any tips on leveling this char? im getting my ass kicked really bad lols

Conflagration + OFF from level 35 until then I would do Fireball + OFF or you can do TSS until level 35.

sounds good! gotta try that!