[1.2.0.3] The Glitz of an Anguished Blitz: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Celestials, SR 90 - cheap and tanky all content destroyer Warlord [everything+]

It’s stronger offensively, but not by much, and because game became harder on average extra defensive cushion offered by Matron and devos on the way to it Stone Matron works better for quite a few builds.

If you have a Gladiator belt Scales are always great as means of passive sustain (plus solves any energy problem a build might have). It doesn’t offer damage reduction so it won’t solve absence of Tyrant’s.

Mostly for better defensive nods and better devotions on the way to it. Its proc is great extra cushion for damage reduction (even if it’s just phys) plus it has Petrify on it which is very handy.

Holy copium, thinking it will be done soon.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! My bad about Tyrant’s.

1 Like

Hello, just started GD again after yeears and from scratch with no previous savegames or items. I decided to go with this build. I am currently lvl 20 and i’m putting all my attribute points into cunning, am i doing it right ? I also noticed your legpants are requiring 1035+ physique but you have 957 only. Are you reducing requirements somehow? I forgot if that can be done or not.

For leveling you should follow a leveling/beginner guide, mate, this is the endgame build guide - it can’t help you on your leveling/grinding/collecting necessary gear journey. Check out these forums for those dedicated beginner/leveling guides, I am sure you will find the right one easily.

Soldier’s passive “Veterancy”.

Thank you for reply. I just finished normal difficulty at level 67.
This is the guide i used.

Is it possible to respec into a version of your build ? Would it be viable ?

if you have a level 100 Warlord and most of the required gear of course, but I guess you mean if it’s possible to switch to it at level 67? Well you need the hat, the amulet and the shield to make it kinda work, I guess you could cobble together something blitzy at low levels, but I have no idea how viable it is gonna be for leveling.

My first (serious) Blitz character. I happened to already have a lvl 100 EoR Warlord. Fun to play but due to lack of gear, he couldn’t kill the celestial bosses. This one, on the other hand, performs as advertised and I was just able to kill the Ravager for the first time ever, on 1.2, no less :slight_smile:

And the “all content destroyer” actually helped me to choose your specific build.

Thanks!

1 Like

Lee’s builds often min / max, which is usually most effective when the build is ready to bake (i.e. level 100). Until then, I’d invest in some Phys, depending on how you’re choosing to level.

1 Like

Fantastic Blitzer. GZ!

1 Like

leveled as a blitz. going straight cunning dosn’t work unless you have gear already set aside. be prepared to invest in phys and spirit for gear requirements at levels 60+ or replace some items with of the boar prefix

Hi. I am glad that levelling as Blitz worked for you.

P.S. To avoid confusion about levelling I have this disclaimer in my guide :kissing_heart::

Update!

Since @modal joined our top20 testing as a droprate odds expert we have learned few things about loot tables for certain monster infrequents. I adjusted the spec accordingly with the most common rare and magical affixes for the amulet and the medal (that both had pretty rare prefix “Imposing” before). And amulet got “Warrior’s” prefix which grants the build cdr and three extra skill points and has an almost 10% chance to roll (if amulet rolls rare prefix). As a result, build became a bit stronger than before.

Here is a snippet of loot tables for Bloodbriar for example:

Which I could somewhat confirm in my ~100 Briarthorn kills (spawned him thru console in a custom game):

You can find updated grimtools in the op. Here are some videos with the new spec’s performance:

1.2.0.3 Blitz Warlord vs. SR 75-76 4:29 run (more realistic affixes spec)

1.2.0.3 Blitz Warlord vs. Ravager 1:15 kill (more realistic affixes spec)

1.2.0.3 Blitz Warlord vs. Ravager 1:32 kill (no pharma/no cluster, more realistic affixes spec)

1.2.0.3 Blitz Warlord vs. Callagadra 1:37 kill (no pharma/no cluster, more realistic affixes spec)

3 Likes

Tbf any leveling build never does cunning/spirit dump, especially with greens, since you never know how good/bad rolls would be in the end.
In this particular case 400 Spirit is an absolute maximum (for jewelry and that’s it; might be lower like we see in grimools), Cunning won’t be needed at all until 94 reached and all the stuff collected. So the stats should be dumped in Phys up to 1050, and the rest might be your pool to waggle - some caster armor for leveling might roll with resistances to cover the holes, and putting a few points in Spirit might be ok. You’ll respec stats with potion when you’ll put your stuff together for the endgame anyway.

@mad_lee First, thanks for the build.
I’m playing GD for the first time. Leveled to 78 (elite) using your endgame template as a rough guide. Was easy with using mostly phys/itd gear. I have now collected the 55 devotion points but seem to be unable to use them like in your template without having to put an extra point in crossroads (order) and had to leave Azraaka incomplete. Is this noob missing something obvious how to distribute points without 2 in crossroads?

1 Like

you didn’t fill in Dryad, Turtle, Assassin’s Blade fully?
^this results in 7 gold (order) more than enough for any devo with order requirement (highest gold requirement is Azrakaa with 6)

*or maybe you missed that you can refund devo points at the spirit and reinvest the gold/order crossroad point?

Thanks for the suggestions, but no, I don’t get that far.
1 point (primordial) in Crossroads to get to Sailor’s Guide (complete = 5 Primordial). Next Eel (complete = 5 primordial). 11 primordial in total.
I can’t move to Dryad, Tortoise or Assassin’s Mark, all require 1 order, which i don’t have.

i don’t understand? do you have 55 devo points or not?
there is no way you can’t have points to move to turtle/assassin/dryad if so
you fill in tier 1s, inner devos first, using crossroad as a filler
fill in tier 2s, “middle” devos, again use fillers if necessary, then reinvest
lastly you fill in tier 3s/out devos, Azrakaa and Vire when all other points are invested and fillers refunded, this way you will always have enough

^go to devo page then click the yellow slider at the bottom

1 Like

The problem was that I didn’t know how to remove the single order point in Crossroads when finished with filling Dryad. You had said that ‘you can refund devo points at the spirit and reinvest the gold/order crossroad point?’ I really didn’t get that at first. I was using potions to reset (all) points.
Thank you!

ah yes, my bad sry for poor typing :sweat_smile: indeed meant Spirit Guide for refunding single points