Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Have we settled on a new format? If using Omnitrio’s, I could update all my threads and resubmit them.

Not really. I think we have to wait Vere, what he say about formating.

XX … found my answer :slight_smile:

So you guys may notice that the various sections are slowly getting updated here in the Compendium.

It’s unfortunately a manual process. While updating the formatting is quick enough, the links aren’t remotely the same between the new and old forum. The search on this new forum makes it pretty quick to find them again (although sometimes you guys have renamed threads and then I have to go digging into the old forum backup to find them again :smiley:), but still gotta do it a build at a time.

Will get through them all in due time. In the meantime, if anybody wants to help expedite the process, you can help out by digging up the builds linked in this thread and sharing them with their new addresses. This would be particularly helpful in the older Compendiums as those will be updated last.

If you notice any issues such as bad links or borked formatting, just flag the post for moderation with the issue and we’ll take care of it. Thanks!

Compendium X is now fully cleaned up.

Enjoy!

Think I’m gonna take a break here though. :wink:

1 Like

Ty Zantai and Vere for all your hard work.

Need to update the version numbers on existing builds and also got new submissions :blush:

>> Links <<
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Birds of Bysmiel - Pet Occultist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Skeletal Servant, Wind Devil, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Scheherazade - Pet Deciever (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Word of Renewal, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Aura of Censure, Fiendmaster, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Ghouls & Ghosts - Pet Death Knight (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Ravenous Earth, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Field Command, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Rawr Fiend - Pet Oppressor (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Eldritch Talon, Call of the Grave, Bone Harvest, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Friede - Pet Apostate (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Word of Pain, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Spoopy - Pet Necromancer (Maya)

• Active Skills: Raise Skeletons, Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Ghololol… - Pet Necromancer (Maya)

• Active Skills: Raise Skeletons, Summon Blight Fiend, Summon Eldtritch Talon, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Mark of Torment, Sovereign
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Fat Birb - Pet Warlock (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Inner Focus, Fiendmaster, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Booette - Pet Reaper (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Ravenous Earth, Pneumatic Burst, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Veil of Shadow, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Gaia - Pet Shaman (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Wind Devil, Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Grasping Vines, Devouring Swarm, Savagery, Call of the Beast
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond, Spark of Ultos, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Raise Skeletons, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Summon Blight Fiend, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) The Witch Doctor - Pet Ritualist (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Briarthorn, Call of the Grave, Devouring Swarm, Soverign
    • Passive Skills: Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Divine Defiled - Pet Defiler (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Call of the Grave, Ravenous Earth, Thermite Mine, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Master of Death, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
  • [Pet] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Fire Birb - Pet Pyromancer (Maya)

• Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Skeletal Servant, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Thermite Mine, Call of the Beast, Bysmiel’s Command
    • Passive Skills: Bonds of Bysmiel, Possession, Flame Touched, Presence of Might (x2)

Did I miss some somewhere?

Oh, I thought you weren’t done with the stuff yet.

Umm… the ones that don’t have “https://forums.crateentertainment.com/” in the link don’t seem to redirect to the threads.

Example:

Oh what a difference a / makes… :roll_eyes:

The links should all be fixed. If any are still busted, flag the post please!

Found a few oddities. Flagged them.

Links themselves seem to be fixed unless I missed some.

Tavabunga, @Stupid_Dragon!

Let’s talk about new builds :blush:

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) Ludrigan’s Light [SR+] No Greens No Shrines (omnitrio)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Savagery, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Storm Box of Elgoloth
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim
    • WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Strorm Spread

don’t know how to post new builds
what’s why i give link to google doc bbcodes

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Let’s bring BIG GUNS TO THE BATTLE] [SR+] (afanasenkov26)

• Damage: Fire, Burn

• Active Skills: Fire Strike, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Thermite mine, Flashbang

• Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame

• WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

Compendium IX not going to get updated?

In due time, I’m sure…I spent hours on Friday updating this one, and I’d like to have a weekend too, haha.

2 Likes
  • [Caster] [1.1.2.5] [c+][sr+][g3][vid] Burn Cataclysm Sorcerer, CR 6:29, Pretty Resilent (Shoot2033)

• Damage : Burn, Fire , bit of Lightning
    • Active Skills : Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Blackwater Cocktail, Stormfire , Canister Bomb, Nullification , Mirror Of Ereoctes, Burning Rift, Mortar Trap, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Arcane Resonance

Good enough, thanks.

• [Ranged] [1.1.2.5] [c][sr][g3][vid] Aether Fire Strike Defiler (ya_)

• Damage : Aether
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Thermite Mines, Siphon Souls, Mark of Torment, Aether Corruption, Ravager’s Deathgaze
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Prismatic Aura, Mogdrogen’s Ardor,
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

HI,
Nery build does not open , did you not add it?

[li][2h Caster] [1.1.2.4] (g3) (c+) (sr+) 2H Forcewave Physical Warlord (Nery)[LIST][/li]
[li]Damage: Physical,Internal Trauma[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Forcewave,Doomforce,Ground Smash,War Cry,Rebuke,Vire’s Might,Ascension,Guardian of Empyrion[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage,Presence of Virtue,Presence of Might,Field Command[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: none[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

Continuing the discussion from Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods):

• [Ranged][1.1.2.5][c+][g3][vid] Korvan Reaver - Pierce Cadence/RoS Blademaster (x1x1x1x2)
    • Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Veil of Shadows, Whirling Blades
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution, Direwolf Claw

Just to say a massive thank you to all of you for the amazing builds and efforts on this brilliant forum! I’m always checking out the builds and all of your hard work on builds make this more incredible than it already is. I wasn’t sure how to thank all of you, including Veratragna, Superfluff, Mad_lee - but if you can pass on that would be amazing. Just expressing my thanks to all of you who post these incredible builds!!