GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

Similar from around the same time… More sigil focus + doom bolt
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23mvk7Z
I’m sure it’s 5:30 possible now with the chaos resist changes

Is there no better amulet for this? Like Conduit with -15% Chaos res to Bloody Pox? You will lose some damage on Sigils but gain huge global modifier as well as a lot of tankiness and +1 to all skills in Occultist.

Also, is Eldritch Pact worse here?

As I bang my head against a wall trying to make ranged AA paladins other than rutnick…

Does stand alone fire gear purposefully have awful stats? Across about 4 builds now, my OA is well shy of 2800, my resists are garbage without greens with special call out for consistently under 10% phys res, and oh hey the damage is kinda crap if you don’t go full fire procs to make up for it because paladin can’t stack enough flat damage.

e.g. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0e1gJZ

Blue set, but one of the few things with + skills to both oath and inquis. Needed to slot a kaisan neck just for slow and resist coverage, and double offensive affixes on the gargabol ring to get above 2600 OA. Hat tip to 7% phys res. And yet when it’s alive all the fire spam makes magic and the set proc is ace for AoE. But uh, don’t stand in front of any nemesis with physical damage, because seal + phoenix + low ascension aren’t saving your ass.

I will now tear apart the devos and go look for phys res, ghoul, excessive leech, and whatever other fun will maybe keep me standing and see what happens to the damage.

edit: obsidian grasp and 3% more leech helped to not die to every big charging mob, but still quickly falls apart in SR75 boss room

1 Like

Here is the Ravager kill for my ravenous earth cabalist. I made some minor changes (changed the boots and belt to get more chaos conversion and trap resist) so I also re-recorded my SR90 clear.

Ravager kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iI6A6G5tg
SR90 with modified build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwVhSAfpzo

2 Likes

updated SR run, ravager added.

it’s an unique type of awfulness so everything is fine.

1 Like

Remember to add 2,5 points for Stoneguard Warlord :scorv: 5:56 ex 170 + Mogdrogen.

Also you can add this build for ritualist:

1 Like

After quite a long break i’ve finally forced myself to update the table and write changelog.

for heaven’s mecried hole, please start filling the form. it’s really easy an it saves me a lot time.
not to mentioned that i won’t forget about builds presented in that way (at least, the odds are lower.)

1 Like

@grey-maybe Aren’t Crucible counted with buff timer? I saw it on list with few Banana’s builds.

no, w/o buff timer. where did you see it?

Hm, maybe my bad. I saw morgo reaper with 4:00 on youtube and 3:50 buff timer so I thought it’s counted with buff timer. Impossible to get maximum possible points everywhere with my new DK then :sob:

first world problems out there.

2 Likes

But it’s possible to go 4:19 :sunglasses:

Vit RF Oppressor under 5 now, still need to get SR85+ screenie

1 Like

go for it then.

you sir, are doing God’s work.
And @Alkamoshater is owning the Warlords :smiley: you are so good sir

4 Likes

I was planning to the fill some blanks for my chars, see you put some of them in. Also there should be Superbosses in the submission form. So my new build:

[1.1.8.1] Totems of strength! Light Defender Vindicator
Class: Vindicator
Author: Nery
Patch Version: 1.1.8.1
CR timing: 4:34
SR: -
Naked CR: -
SR speedrun -
Superbosses: Mogdrogen

Also this one:

[1.1.6.2-1.1.8.1] DW Chillstrifes melee fantasy cold Reaper!
Class: Reaper
Author: Nery
Patch Version: 1.1.8.1
CR timing: 4:53
SR: -
Naked CR: -
SR speedrun -
Superbosses: Ravager

And AAR Mage Hunter you’ve added is listed as aether but it’s lightning.

3 Likes

@grey-maybe I just noticed @banana_peel acid nonretal aegis is on sentinel and it’s a dervish.

For Sentinel i have fire Aegis which is basically as good.

Tell grey to put it on the list :rofl: tho the list has nery’s virtue on sentinel too.

I read the criteria and was like, pfffth, Shattered Realm 85? Even slogging to the max level to get the lore rewards was a chore. And I get better rewards from Nemesis chests during less time (plus harvest more crafting material, especially in the Ugdenbog looking for Cubacabra) than it takes to do 20 or more stages. Not to mention it does not cost me Eldritch Essence to go to these places.
I guess many people love to take their builds to minmaxing and such, but I am fine with taking a build to level 100 so I can try to build characters around various legendary sets. I am not that interested in going further. And I think such a rating system would only be useful to a small but dedicated section of the people who play this game.

1 Like