[1.1.9.7] DW Stormheart Pyro - SR 85 / Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, another build from me. I tried to find the balance between defense and offense as usual(eventhough some say that the best defense is offense) but build still get one-shotted after SR 85 time to time. Grava is still the biggest problem for lightning melee builds and it’s like resistance nerf didn’t affected that mf…

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Images from the game with perma buffs

Amulet crafted with slow resist.

:damage_lightning:GRIMTOOLS:damage_lightning:

SR 75-76 Complete Run(with resistant mutator)

SR 85 Complete Run(with a few deaths)

SR 90 Complete Run(19 min run with lots of deaths)

Build can kill Iron Maiden and a lot of other nemesis but Benn takes too long to kill and Grava is almost unkillable as you can see at the end of the video.

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used Healh, OA&DA, Bleeding resist and lifesteal pharma along with 1x Aether Cluster.

Thank for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

PS: After forum maintenance yesterday I seem to can’t colour my texts.

8 Likes

Hello, I see that you do many builds and I’ve already tested some and they are very good, I wanted to ask you a favor, would you be able to assemble it or do you know of a DW gun?

Thanks. I don’t understand what you exactly want, you want a Dual Wield Gun Pyromancer(Any damage type or lightning?) Or do you look for any DW Gunslinger build?

1 Like

Sorry I don’t speak English very well, in this case I wanted a DW gun build, it could be any build, I just wanted to play again with 2 guns

No problem, check these; there are some others but they haven’t been updated for forever so not sure they are good rn because range is not my cup of tea.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll look one by one.