Grim Dawn Item Assistant
How does it work?
Item Assistant is an inventory management tool.
When items are placed in the last tab of your transfer stash and you move away, IA will automatically loot the items and make them available inside the tool.
The items can then be retrieved again at any time, and will appear in the second to last tab at the smuggler.
- Store an infinite amount of items
- Easily access your items on any character
- Easily find items by stats
- Easily find items by name
- Integrated cloud backups to keep your items safe [optional]
- The tool backs up your stash file before every single change, and stores the most recent 1000 backups.
- Support for automatic backups to Onedrive/GDrive/Dropbox
- Supports translations (Want to make a translation?)
The latest version can always be found at https://grimdawn.evilsoft.net
- Disable cloud saving for Grim Dawn in Steam.
- Disable cloud saving for Grim Dawn inside GD itself (checkbox under settings)
- Install Net Framework 4.7.2
- Run IA
- Go to the “Grim Dawn” tab and parse the game files (After first install, and every GD patch)
- Leave an item in the last tab of your transfer stash (not private stash)
- Move away
- The item should appear inside Item Assistant
- English (Native)
- Portuguese (needs to be manually installed)
- Spanish (needs to be manually installed)
Item Assistant automatically detects language packs installed in the game, and can be loaded inside the language settings in Item Assistant.
Moving to a new PC:
To move your items to a new PC:
- Go to settings
- Open the “data” directory
- Copy the file “userdata.db”
It is also possible to simply login to the online backups on the new PC, and IA will automatically sync your items.
Troubleshooting / help
IA has it’s own discord: Click here to join
- Some anti viruses, particularly avast, tend to block IA without telling the user.
- Users with 4K monitors may need to disable DPI scaling for IA (Rightclick on shortcut and select ‘disable dpi scaling’)
- If you’re getting “Stash: Error/Unknown”, try running IA as administrator.