GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

I see everyone doing 4+3 but how about 4+4 for fast builds that never die? Itā€™s sustainable indefinitely if you donā€™t have to buy blessings every 4 runs (full cycle) but can buy them every 5 runs if I checked correctly.

1 Like

Ulzuin blessing is mostly hated due to the fact that in most builds it allows you to basically just skip energy management.

@grey-maybe In next update you can add mogdrogen kill and 5:56 naked crucible for stoneguard warlord.
There is EoR retal in my warlord thread too and I do not see him on the list.

What about deleting retal hate tax :rofl:

iā€™m going to update everything near the end of the day.

No
weirdswamp

4 Likes

Great, for glory of Warlord!

Summary

weirdswamp

2 Likes

@cccsennn , @ABCbarbecue : Do you have a an updatze on the chinese bd database? CAn you once again post a screenshot of the grimtool links?

like last time here : Collective Builds from a Private Chinese Community

or here more recently :slight_smile:

Added >Submission form.

Everyone, who has builds, that can earn a few points, but arenā€™t in the table yet, please fullfil this form and write it here. My memory is garbage nowadays, and I have completely forgotten what builds should be added to the spreadsheet.

3 Likes

Changelog for 1.22 is finished. As well as the poll about pharma in CR.

1 Like

I have a binder that isnā€™t in there but I donā€™t really think binder needs more builds :rofl:

Arenā€™t you suppose to make 4 consecutive runs and take average? Crittrainā€™s vid is just one run. But then why not total time. Iā€™m asking because Iā€™d like to try it with one build and thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been thinking you need to do.

Itā€™s time for Holy Sheet discussion: which classes needs new entries the most. I have lotā€™s of old builds and wonder which of them might be up to the standard. :thinking:

Also @grey-maybe thought Crucible points are for fastest time, not average, my Mortar Sorc video is 4:39, not 4:55, thatā€™s average time.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter because youā€™ll do them all eventually :grin:

1 Like

Donā€™t challenge me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe you could make Fire FoI Paladin? Shouldnā€™t take you a lot of time since youā€™ve got a lot of experience with FoI (although itā€™s not nice to assume how much time someones needs for something). Or maybe someone could ask omnitrio to update his.

In theory @Crittrain and I have been trying to do paladin builds but somehow I crapped out a few oppressors and heā€™s doing a warder atm so welp

Paladin gunners have seemed very anemic on flat damage, will take another look soon

edit: swing one and a miss. would have to shift points to tank/ghoul/etc, crashed and burned hard on both grava and kuba in SR85 first level with neutral mutators. Kill speed not great even before doing that https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZP1XXjN

1 Like

Rutnick acid retal paladin challenge

@Slev1n did 4 runs and showed the results. All times are in commentary. I didnā€™t asked for all 4 videos, just for one and proof for other.

sorry, my bad, i overlooked it.

Paladin, Mage Hunter and Purifier, hence most of their builds are outdated.
Defiler, Sabo and Deceiver are just lacking any.

1 Like

@Nery liked your comment, didnā€™t respond yet has his own 5.03 Sabo [1.1.8.0] The new clothes of Sabo! Cold DW Saboteur SR75/CR+. Probably too lazy to fill in the submission form

Iā€™m sure Deceiver has competitive builds. Just out-dated / maybe not tested properly:

His sabo is there though.

As for the latest deceiver - it doesnā€™t meet the criteria.

1 Like

Sorry I didnā€™t look thought there are virtually none.

1 Like