She’s a nice girl.
And she loves guns. BIG guns.
This is one of my favoured builds, alongside with SJ Puri and Soulrend Reaper. Durable as tank, hard-hitting and demolishing hordes of mobs in seconds, Octavia is now really on top of ranged and even all builds.
Desolator got a slight buff, also tweaked skill points a bit.
New GRIMTOOLS LINK and new videos of SR/Crucible added.
I know, you all love Octavia, this nice girl with a big gun. Unfortunately, one evil “genius” broke her favourite amulet and made Octavia very upset.
But there’s no time to sit and cry! Octavia is back, with new nice amulet and stronger than before.
- Armor - bis, best fire-oriented set in-game;
- Weapon - BiS and core of the build, with its 100% chance to pass through enemies the build becomes an unstoppable machine of destruction, slaying hordes of monsters in seconds;
- Amulet - R.I.P epic Beronath, but this one gives +1 to needed masteries and +%damage. May be replaced by a well-rolled Kaisan’s Eye or M.Peerless Eye of Beronath;
- Boots - +2 for AoC and mines, stun res, cool proc with damage absorb.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- High DA and armor, very tanky. OA is also surprisingly high, can go past 4k in Cruci.
- Very good aoe-damage.
- Has few buttons to push so is simple in piloting.
- Easy to lvl-up and fun to play.
- Not very good solo-target damage.
Build also kills Avatar but that fight was long and boring so wasn’t recorded.
Lots of thanks for help all Safarel Discord Community
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection