[1.1.6.2] Skywalker - high DPS DW lightning Eye of Reckoning Shieldbreaker, SR 65+

INTRODUCTION

The reason behind this build is to create a DW lightning Eye of Reckoning build which I have not seen anywhere yet. Because of bonuses to OA, DA, lightning RR, total speed and more I have chosen Demolitionist as a second class. As weapons I use two Emypyrion’s Mercy scepters. Build uses no monster infrequent item. It has high DPS of almost 300k. It kills things fast and defenses are OK.

I also have other spinner builds here, here, here , here and here . I also have other lightning melee builds here, here, here and here.

GRIMTOOLS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pyzzLV

crafting bonus on the helm is to stun resistance - slow resistance is an option as well

image from the game with passive buffs only

Skywalker

image from the game with passive buffs + Ascension

Skywalker%202

OFFENSE

high DPS 270k to 300k

OK critical damage 54 %

lower base OA - below 2700 OA (OK OA with Ascencion close to 3050 OA)

high DA reduction to enemies - up to 320 DA from Flashbang + Annihilation

nice lightning resistance reduction - up to -109 % from Revenant, Arcane Bomb, Thermite Mine and Celestial Presence (weapon)

DEFENSE

lower life around 11500 HP

OK DA above 2900 DA (Resilience increases it more)

up to 345 OA reduction to enemies from Dark Desires (skill from Rune), Arcane Bomb and Annihilation

nice lifesteal 15 %

OK CC resistances without Ascension (high CC resistances with Ascension)

high disruption resistance from Eternal Band ring

reasonably overcapped resistances

nice physical resistance 29 %

lower armor - 1900

% reduced damage to enemies from Soulfire

flat damage absorption from Ascension and Blast Shield

with Blast Shield and Resilience up to +9 to all resistances when needed

fumble and impaired aim from Flashbang

Ghoul

Prismatic Rage from component

SR, CRUCIBLE

This build does SR 65-66 relatively easily. No boss is a problem. Even Grava goes down pretty fast. You have 9 passive auras so be careful around arcane heroes. Getting nullifed is not pleasant at all. I don’t push my characters higher but it can go higher if you are a skilled player. I don’t play Crucible so I don’t have a time number for it.

image from SR 66

3 Likes

Not a Templar this time? :rofl:

Very nice arthouse build!

2 Likes

Not this time but don’t worry more Templars are coming :slight_smile:

I have several more unusual but strong spinners prepared too.

Compendium could always use some more builds for the less popular classes like Templar. :slightly_smiling_face:

They will come but I will also have to start doing other things than gaming :slight_smile: I have kind of monopolized Templars. I hope there are no anti trust laws :smiley:

Hah, if anything I’m having a kick watching you single handedly make Templar appear better and more popular than it really is.

1 Like